5.0 out of 5 stars Combat trousers
Excellent hard wearing workwear, these trousers are an absolute bargain for the price and they look the part, pockets are a nessessity in my line of work and these have six of them.....I think i am going to buy a second pair as this price is just so cheap.
Published on 13 July 2012 by davey

The product advertised on this page has the following description;

Brand SITE KING. Cargo Work Trousers With 8 Pockets - Black or Navy Size 28 to 52
2 Side Thigh Cargo Pockets with Velcro Flaps,
2 Side & 2 Rear Pockets With Velcro Flaps, Side pen pockets
Button Fastening At Waist, Zip Fly, Wide Twin Belt Loops,
Machine Washable to 85...
Published 10 months ago by culebras

5.0 out of 5 stars Combat trousers, 13 July 2012
This review is from: Mens Cargo Combat Work Trousers Sizes 28 to 56 By Site King With Button & Zip Fly (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars They advertise Site King brand, and the pants they sell to you are other brand., 6 Sep 2013
The product advertised on this page has the following description;

2 Side Thigh Cargo Pockets with Velcro Flaps,
2 Side & 2 Rear Pockets With Velcro Flaps, Side pen pockets
Button Fastening At Waist, Zip Fly, Wide Twin Belt Loops,
Machine Washable to 85 Degrees, 275 GSM / 7 oz, 60% Polyester 40% Cotton

Though there seems little difference on paper the actual products differ greatly.
SITE KING has a button fastener at the waist rather than twin hook and bar fastening. Hook and bar fastening on work wear is pointless and prone to snapping.
The supplied trousers have two less pockets than the SITE KING ones.
The material quality is significantly poorer on the Uneek trousers as is the stitching.

The packing note/invoice has a comment stating 'New in original SITE KING packaging.'
I think not.
So to recap, this is NOT a SITE KING product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose., 23 Nov 2013
I bought these specifically for work, where cargo pockets are pretty useful. They're very comfy and seem to be well made. One word of caution. I ordered a 38 waist (I'm a 37) and these fit my waste perfectly. So I yhink they're either a bit tight with their material or I've been at the cookies again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned., 10 May 2013
You get what you pay for here returned these wouldn't last the heavy use on a seven day shift found them a bit snug also be ok for around the house/garden.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work trousers, 21 April 2013
Good quality, arrived very promptly. Normally buy a 32 waist in trousers but these were a little tight so not sure if true sizing.

1.0 out of 5 stars You'd better hope nothing goes wrong!, 17 May 2013
This was one of the most unpleasant transactions I have ever had! I ordered some combats but the sizing was off (waist too big but other areas too small) and so I had to return them. What followed was a list of rude & sarcastic emails from the supplier when I tried to get an update after not hearing anything for weeks. I'm sure if you order something and nothing goes wrong then it's OK, buy you only find out what a company is like when there's a problem. I really don't know who was in charge of answering the emails, but they have destroyed any hope of future business from me and I would strongly recommend people to think twice about using this rude company. I eventually got a refund but they didn't refund the postage (which I had asked them to do under the distance selling regulations) and so I am still out of pocket but at least I've got something back and I really don't want to email them again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cargo work trousers, 21 Aug 2012
Good quality for the money but delivery was not the quickest and beware like previous review by Nag I was also sent the wrong size which was a real problem for me as it was for my partners new job. I emailed the suppliers and they said packing error and to return them however they would not send me a new pair till they had received original so not the best customer service I have encountered and due to work commitments standing in post office queue`s and the time element I had to turn them up myself which kind of defeats the object really.All in all good quality work trousers and a good fit however let down by poor customer service and packing errors.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip-off! Not the same product the second time I purchased, 17 Oct 2013
The first time I purchased this product I received "Site King" Cargo pants as per the product picture. The second time I ordered the same product I got some nameless knock-off brand for the same price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sack Sak, 4 Jun 2013
Bob Chorba "Bob" (The Beautiful South(hampton) - See all my reviews
I ordered a particular size because that's the size I am and that's the size I wanted. However somebody at Sak Clothing thought it would be ok to tick the box on the picking sheet for the size I ordered but pack and send me a totally different size. So my question is do they do this a lot in the hope that people will not bother sending the item back or are they just stupid? Both?
Never mind I thought I can always go to work in my undies and anyway according to the return item conditions I would get a full refund plus my postage costs refunded.
I let a week go by and no refund or communication was forthcoming so I sent an e-mail asking why it was taking so long and received a reply telling me that all returns had been dealt with and my replacement wouldn't be long. Predictably I replied stating that I wanted a refund of my monies for the wrong product AND postage. This was followed a day or two later by confirmation that they were processing the refund. Hurrah? no. The refund was only for the price of the product. Another e-mail from me followed to which no reply has yet been received.
So, deal with these if you wish but it might be worth taking my experience into account. Aside from the loss of time and aggravation, it has so far cost me two delivery/postage charges of about 6.00 to NOT own a pair of trousers from them.
In the meantime I ordered a pair directly from SITEKING.CO.UK who delivered the correct product in under 24 hours with free delivery. They are right next door to the SAK firm, go figure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 May 2014
Very comfy to wear. Can take ruff materials being rubbed against the legs, they didnt tear or wear. I am thinking of getting another pair soon. Great pockets with velcro, very easy to put stuff in them. Large pockets to fit everything I need to put in them.