on 6 September 2013
The product advertised on this page has the following description;

Brand SITE KING. Cargo Work Trousers With 8 Pockets - Black or Navy Size 28 to 52
2 Side Thigh Cargo Pockets with Velcro Flaps,
2 Side & 2 Rear Pockets With Velcro Flaps, Side pen pockets
Button Fastening At Waist, Zip Fly, Wide Twin Belt Loops,
Machine Washable to 85 Degrees, 275 GSM / 7 oz, 60% Polyester 40% Cotton

Though there seems little difference on paper the actual products differ greatly.
SITE KING has a button fastener at the waist rather than twin hook and bar fastening. Hook and bar fastening on work wear is pointless and prone to snapping.
The supplied trousers have two less pockets than the SITE KING ones.
The material quality is significantly poorer on the Uneek trousers as is the stitching.

The packing note/invoice has a comment stating 'New in original SITE KING packaging.'
I think not.
So to recap, this is NOT a SITE KING product.
88 comments| 179 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 July 2012
Excellent hard wearing workwear, these trousers are an absolute bargain for the price and they look the part, pockets are a nessessity in my line of work and these have six of them.....I think i am going to buy a second pair as this price is just so cheap.
on 17 January 2014
These trousers are strong and practical. However I'm not fat in fact my wife would have to draw reference to a chicken when describing me legs and they are tight on me. If you are stocky I suggest getting a larger waist size than you normally have.
on 17 October 2013
The first time I purchased this product I received "Site King" Cargo pants as per the product picture. The second time I ordered the same product I got some nameless knock-off brand for the same price!
22 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 November 2013
I bought these specifically for work, where cargo pockets are pretty useful. They're very comfy and seem to be well made. One word of caution. I ordered a 38 waist (I'm a 37) and these fit my waste perfectly. So I yhink they're either a bit tight with their material or I've been at the cookies again.
on 23 October 2013
Trousers sent were not Site King Brand but comp called Uneek. Trousers feel like cardboard. Basically unwearable. Avoid these crooks.
on 21 October 2013
100% not the trousers I seen advertised on Amazon the ones I seen were called site king these trousers I got didn't even have a name
on 10 May 2013
You get what you pay for here returned these wouldn't last the heavy use on a seven day shift found them a bit snug also be ok for around the house/garden.
on 17 May 2013
This was one of the most unpleasant transactions I have ever had! I ordered some combats but the sizing was off (waist too big but other areas too small) and so I had to return them. What followed was a list of rude & sarcastic emails from the supplier when I tried to get an update after not hearing anything for weeks. I'm sure if you order something and nothing goes wrong then it's OK, buy you only find out what a company is like when there's a problem. I really don't know who was in charge of answering the emails, but they have destroyed any hope of future business from me and I would strongly recommend people to think twice about using this rude company. I eventually got a refund but they didn't refund the postage (which I had asked them to do under the distance selling regulations) and so I am still out of pocket but at least I've got something back and I really don't want to email them again!
33 comments| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 August 2012
Good quality for the money but delivery was not the quickest and beware like previous review by Nag I was also sent the wrong size which was a real problem for me as it was for my partners new job. I emailed the suppliers and they said packing error and to return them however they would not send me a new pair till they had received original so not the best customer service I have encountered and due to work commitments standing in post office queue`s and the time element I had to turn them up myself which kind of defeats the object really.All in all good quality work trousers and a good fit however let down by poor customer service and packing errors.
11 comment| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse