Price:£0.44+ £0.99 shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 August 2013
I've always been the sort to go diving in to the toaster with a metal knife or fork, it was only a question of time before something happened... I walked in to the kitchen and to my horror my 10 year old daughter was fishing around in the toaster (still plugged in) trying desperately to retrieve a crumpet... I nearly died of fright, luckily it brought me to my senses, I quickly bought some wooden toasting tongs and they are brilliant, not only do they retrieve anything from the toaster with minimal effort you can use them for all sorts of things!
on 20 January 2014
Not what I had expected, much too thick for the normal domestic toaster. These were bought as a present as I have a lovely small, thin bamboo pair that I use every day and I wanted some the same. Probably my own fault for not looking at the picture and measurements more carefully!
on 24 October 2015
I gave this to "him indoors" to use in our kitchen, as he does all the cooking (hurrah!) in our house. When he opened it, he said a bit gruffly, "What's this for?" I said brightly, "It's for the toast, dear!" He replied, "What's wrong with my fingers?" as he has, of course, asbestos hands. A few harrumphs and much tisking later, it dutifully went into the kitchen and onto the utensil rack. Funny thing, though, next morning (and every morning since!), I noticed him using the tongs to get items out of the toaster. So maybe it was a good idea after all, eh? ;-)
on 16 February 2015
we have a 4 slot toaster that is deep to take full sized bread,trying to remove crumpets was a nightmare as the only way to get them out was to turn the toaster upside down.found these on Amazon and ideal for retrieval of the crumpet or any small items that may need toasting as well as preventing burning fingers on toast. these would be O.K to use on non-stick pots,pans and ceramic cookware.overall pleased with the item.
on 4 April 2013
Such a simple device yet so useful. I purchased it after my 7 yr old son took interest in preparing his own toasts. He really is great at it and very sensible, but one time touched the still hot toaster when trying to reach a slice that tipped over to the side. It was nothing too painful, but makes you think how to avoid such thing from happening again in the future. This has solved the problem AND made the simple task of making toasts even more fun since you get to fetch the the toast with a 'snappy toast picker' as my kids call it. I am surprised I just only discovered it. Such product should be a standard H&S device added to every toaster, as even grown-ups keep on burning their fingers.
on 10 August 2013
I have used these tongs for many years and couldn't live without them,for such a cheap price you can prevent all those burnt fingers trying to get your toast out of the toaster,I also use them when grilling bacon,holding microwaved bags of veg,squeezing tea bags ect ect. They are an essential part of my kitchen equipment,I buy several at once and replace them regularly. Would recommend them to everyone.
on 6 February 2013
I'm amazed something as silly sounding as this (these) could turn out to be such a useful kitchen tool.

After years of sticking my fingers in the toaster to rescue things stuck inside - and not always turning it off first, I'm delighted someone's turned wood into a life saver.

And this product isn't in the least bit silly. It's a just for any kitchen
on 4 January 2016
I assumed it would be smaller and neatly made...I should have known better as the price was very reasonable. I may split it in two and use it for other culinary purposes such as stirring food such as rice etc.
on 21 May 2014
Having a moody toaster in the morning means I either have to peel the toast from the ceiling or fish it out of the darn thing with any eating utensil I can lay my hands on. NO more!!= this handy gadget grapples with the thickest slice/jamm. And, you can also practise like Mr Miagee told you too whilst catching flies................
on 31 May 2014
As I have one of these already and my son who uses a knife to get toast out of the toaster made me cringe and this was immediately ordered for him as a gift. His reply was... you are having a joke I bet he wont laugh if he did get a shock.

See one answered question