4.0 out of 5 stars headphones for s2
Dnt feel the same build as the origanal ones i gt with the phone these are more plasticy..only had them a few weeks no issues yet and the sounds good so cant complain no lack of bass etc so doing the job for now.came quick aswell said 3 to 5 working days but came nxt day ..as for them being genuine i wouldnt swear to it..
Published 2 months ago by Mr. M. Russell

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered two of these and they're both defective.
When I saw the average reviews for this product, I thought that maybe people aren't too happy with the sound quality. I'm not too fussed about that; they're cheap headphones. As long as they do the job, then I'm satisfied.

Published 22 months ago by Daniel P.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered two of these and they're both defective., 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: D2D-GENUINE SAMSUNG i9100 GALAXY S2 HANDSFREE HEADSET PHF EARPHONES - EHS-44 (Electronics)

However, I ordered two of these handsfree headsets and they're both defective. One pair has a defective mic, and for the other, there's sound coming only out of one of the ear-buds. I'm either the unluckiest person ever, or this product is really not original OEM, as advertised.

Don't waste your money with this product. I've requested a refund, but I'm not holding my breath about.

1.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Headphones done sound genuine, 19 Nov 2012
I have been disappointed with the quality of these headphones. I have an original set supplied with a Samsung smartphone and have been pleased with them, so I thought i would replace them before I lost them. In comparison the product I bought do not feel or sound like the original or genuine product. the sound is weak and tinny compared to the original earphones, lacks bass and definition, its hard to believe they are genuine.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap and nasty, 26 Dec 2013
You get what you pay for on these looks the part but sound is awful they are ok if you don't like bass in the mix

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 fine. 1 not working., 17 Feb 2014
one worked perfectly. other not working and earpiece came loose straight away. photos already mailed last week. Regards Mike O Neill

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a genuine product or Samsung had lowered the quality control considerable, 8 Jan 2014
This my fourth example and one doesn't play in the left ear, and the other sounds like it is from the bottom of a can.

4.0 out of 5 stars headphones for s2, 27 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and excellent customer service!, 15 May 2012
Great headset - excellent clarity of sound and the volume is high enough to hear even when walking along a main road in London. Excellent customer service also - I returned my first set as only one earphone worked, and the company sent out a replacement with a reply paid envelope enclosed so that I had a working replacement within 24hours, and returned the original without fuss. Excellent product, and a great company to deal with. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars They work fine, 17 Jan 2014
I am delighted to be able to replace the set of headphones that I have used every day and have worked well fo many months

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot Tell the Difference Between My Original Ones And these ones., 16 Jan 2014
This is a brilliant product, I ordered these about 2 months ago, quick delivery. I'm using them as i'm typing this now. Listening to spotify. Absolutely love them. And I would recommend them. - From a very happy Sixth Former

5.0 out of 5 stars They Work, 25 Nov 2013
Hi, I don't know whether this ones are the originals since I do not keep the packing of the original ones but, they do the job and they physically look like the same that my Galaxy S2 brought in the pack.

I have tried with a different ones, and this ones (the EHS-44) work perfectly.