5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves it
Published 23 months ago by maggie may

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor zip damaged within a month
Lovely jacket - really warm but the bottom tooth on the zip came apart making it difficult to open and close. Awaiting further action from supplier
Published 16 months ago by Ricardo 123

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves it, 21 Jun. 2013
I bought one of these in blue for my husband during the really icy weather, after getting a women's Trespass down jacket for myself, which was really warm. Unlike the women's jacket, which came up a bit snug, the sizing on this was very generous and it is a bit longer. He loves it. He finds it really warm and it seems to have enough pockets to satisfy his requirements. We both wish we could get trousers to match.

5.0 out of 5 stars very warm, perfect for very cold polish winter, 15 Dec. 2013
this jacket is probably the best for proper cold polish winter with minus temperatures. keeps your body warm, very comfortable. just be careful with sizes. size m was massively big even though measurements suggested I should go for this size. size S was much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second one of the jackets, 4 Mar. 2015
Mr. Darren J. Whittington (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
Second one of the jackets I've had now, the reason I've replace it was because the zip broke on the previous one after 2 years, apart from that only other issues were lining coming away a little.
I took a look at other brands and could not find anything that compares in respects to the volume of insulation and build quality, the other deciding factor being the price, most being 1 to 2 hundred pounds more for really just a label?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, good option to North Face, 3 Jan. 2013
Alan P. Chadwick "chopper44" (Cirencester UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for No.1 son (aged 19) who normally refuses to wear "proper coats" despite low temperatures; he loves it but now there's competition as it fits him, his younger brother and me and we all love it!
The Amazon price of around £55 means it's virtually half the cost of the similar North Face Nupta jacket; 2-for-1 works for me everytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 25 Jan. 2015
Amazing jacket with feather down fill has kept me through the winter in the UK. It's very difficult to find a down jacket as warm as this one anywhere, the ones I see are over 150£ and usually not as warm as this. Its quality is great, the details and constructive pretty impressive. For the price, this is the best winter jacket you can buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars One word: perfect!, 9 Dec. 2013
Perfect jacket, perfect quality!
The only thing is that all Trespass jackets are way too big :)
I usually buy size L and very rarely M size, but this jacket I had to buy in S size - it fits perfect :)
Anyone who needs a warm and good looking jacket with perfect quality, should consider to buy that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loves this coat,, 16 Dec. 2014
Hubby loves this coat , being 6ft 7 can be a pain to get coats to fit but loads of room as generously sized and soooo warm for those cold days standing on the side of a rugby pitch watching our son play

5.0 out of 5 stars It's warm very warm, 25 Nov. 2012
This is a absolutely wonderful jacket it does what it says,it keeps you warm and dry.Iwould advise anyone to buy this for the cold winter ahead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 21 Jan. 2015
Good quality product. Glad I read the reviews as the sizes are on the large size. I am 6ft tall, medium-slim build with fairly long arms and the small fits me perfectly, with room for extra layers if needed. I would definitely recommend this jacket and also dropping a size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely happy with this purchase, 12 Dec. 2014
Extremely happy with this purchase, being xxl size I was a bit wary, because a lot of the time they do not live up to their size, but this jacket is spot on and very warm. The delivery was great, it was delivered two days before the said date.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›