5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I bought a £10 version of these scarves from Tog24, and I have to say for the money, these are almost the same quality. Very please and I plan to purchase the full range of colors :) Thanks very much :)
Published on 14 Jan. 2012 by Ben Gribbin

2.0 out of 5 stars It's not even hemmed...
So it's the right material, and the size is fine. But you could at least pretend you put effort into creating it.

Published 5 months ago by Voice of Reason

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Jan. 2012
Ben Gribbin "tyrc design" (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: X TUBE SCARF HAT SNOOD - 14 COMBINATIONS IN 14 GREAT COLOURS (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed... colours aren't that great, 24 Mar. 2012
Mrs. Emilie Smith "booksmith" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This is effectively a long tube of fabric. I wanted it to use in my hair (as both a headscarf and also a tie). It's perfect for this use and much cheaper than some of the similar products you can get in the outdoor and active wear type shops.

Personally I didn't really like the choice of colours (I would have preferred more muted or autumnal type colours) but the navy is fine. I was glad that they had plain ones as these often come in various bright/gaudy patterns which I didn't want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep on running, 29 May 2013
These are great. I use them for running mainly and sometimes have two on at once, one for my neck and one for over my ears. They stop the cold drafts but don't make me too hot. Great range of colours as well, always a plus point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 14 July 2013
I bought this snood for use while camping. I often wake up at night with a cold head which results in a headache, I put it round my neck before going to sleep and it was cool to wear then if waking up cold I could easily pull it up on to my head. I've washed it and it comes out well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Use as a cover for an Ilizarov frame!, 25 Sept. 2013
I bought one if these to try and will probably be buying more! I recently had an Ilizarov frame fitted to my leg and foot to pin the bones in placd and correct some serious issues I have with the bones in my foot and ankle. The frame is rather bulky and as it's starting to get colder I needed to find something I could easily put around the frame to keep my foot and lower leg a little bit warmer and also keep the sites where the pins go into my foot and leg protected from dust, dirt etc. I can't sew, so ma,inch something wasn't an option and these are perfect! They are stretchy enough for me to be able to get them on, and cheap enough for me not to worry if the frame rips or tears them.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's not even hemmed..., 12 Dec. 2014

The ends are not even hemmed. It will unravel and fray the first time it's worn. It is literally just a piece of fabric sewn into a tube. I expected a hem, just for quality sake. A three second hem along both ends, costing nothing in time/materialise and requiring no skill... it would get 5 stars. It's basic fundamental sewing. With it, it would have lasted for years. Without it, it won't last days.

I will sew it myself. But I cannot give a good star rating for such a blatent disregard for quality... and physics.

3.0 out of 5 stars scarf snood, 14 Sept. 2013
a bit thin but very useful to keep in a pocket just in case the weather turns . At this price you could have a range of different colours

3.0 out of 5 stars Works ok, 22 Feb. 2014
This product is ok, doesn't fit too well around the face, isn't as elastic as I required. Still good though

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the cotton bobbling, 5 Feb. 2014
D. Taylor - See all my reviews
Really nice item for the money, keeps you pretty warm despite just being a thin piece of fabric, and looks great.
However, if you wear it on your head, the edge of your hair seems to damage the material, I had cotton bobbling on mine after wearing it for a week (and this is without the washing machine damaging it.) Mine are well used, and now covered in cotton bobbles. They don't look so great anymore!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 4 Aug. 2013
the multifunctional headwear is just what i expected it to be, i've now purchased several of these to go with different clothes, and they all work well, comfortable, stretchy, lightweight, and easy to wear.
I would recommend this product to anyone thinking of buying.
I've got an 'original' and these compare favourably.
(it took a bit long to arrive though, unlike others from a different supplier, which i purchased on the same day, but It's good to wear, no seems or hemming - great.)