on 18 August 2013
Used for about 2 months in conservatory and kitchen, rooms which suffered from periodic ant invasions. Not only have the ants disappeared but other insect varieties have been driven away, and this during a period when doors and windows have been open for a lot of the time. Wasn't sure how successful it would be from other reviews but certainly works in our house.
on 11 October 2014
All I can say about these are that they are all C**P. If you have mice or rats, the best way is to find out where they are coming from and block it up with mortar, concrete or fine grade steel wire mesh. Don't rely on these devices, the mice and rats ignore them or worse they will chew through your electric cable to stop the noise (if any noise is coming out of them!). Don't rely on poisons as they will stink your place out and get the flies buzzing around your home. These devices are a 100% waste of your hard earned dosh.
I found out where the rodents were coming by the hard way, by pulling up floorboards and finding a hole in the wall. They were coming from my next door neighbour! I didn't tell them because I think they know already and they didn't tell me. So sod them. I blocked the hole up with concrete and hey no more rodents.
on 10 April 2013
I live in a remote rual area and rats are a bit problem around our food store and chicken coop. This is easy to use, cheap, humane and effective and uses very little space. Highly recommended.
on 9 February 2014
Similar to other reviewers I have found that one unit was faulty. At the price two out of three is OK as I am using them in my greenhouses but I really needed three.
on 25 September 2013
All I can say is that I have not found any evidence of the little blighters after a couple of days checking. So my view is that it works.
on 8 January 2014
Seems to have cleared the garage - still some areas inaccessible so may need to instal third unit - very happy customer
on 28 October 2013
This was bought to discourage any creepy crawlies in the attic. I was surprised but they work a treat. Thank you.
on 25 November 2013
Great. Just leave it on at night, or whenever. Have had no insects or mice in my room. I bought it when the false widow spider panic started. Done well to get 3 for the price. Just try not to obstruct it as it relies on noise waves. The more obstructed it is the less the chance of it being effective. Keep it in as open an area as possible.
on 8 April 2014
did not work at all and i bought all the different types in the range.
I live in country and have only this yer had a porblem with field mice.
i caught on camera a feild mouse running around right in range of the Pest-stop!!!!! complete waste of the £150.00 I spent on all the plugs
on 21 March 2014
After installing two of them in our kitchen, one of the units broke down within a week. Yesterday my friend saw a mouse traipsing around the other "working" unit. Oh well, time to try Miley Cyrus songs.