5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Recommended., 16 Jan 2011
I needed a laptop bag but couldn't find anything that would give me a combination of practical design and a variety of available colours. This backpack will suit both men and women alike. Very spacious and practical, this bag has a good number of various pockets. It's lightweight but durable. The only downside is that the laptop pocket isn't very padded. However, because the padding at the back is ample, and the pocket is quite tight, it will hold your laptop firmly in place providing adequate protection.

I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend it to both school children and commuters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag., 17 Aug 2010
Rupert Minikin (London) - See all my reviews
We have two of these bags now and they are great for being light, having amazing capacity and being very robust. They are very tough! Cannot recommend the bag enough and the service was of the same quality.

cheers,

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough...just what you need for secondary school!, 6 Mar 2011
My son started secondary school last September & has so far gone through 4 school bags!
So I started my search, I wanted something that could take some tough heavy duty boisterous fooling around, throwing..dragging...yanking at it, as possible. Having read all the reviews I settled on this one!
He's had it a little while now & so far...
It's come home covered in mud, so it's obviously beaten the challenge of boyish behaviour.
No holes in it where there shouldn't be, so the fabric is very tough!
No busted zips as these are made durable & can withstand being zipped whilst being in mid air (you've probably seen your son zip bags aloft rather than zip them on the ground!)
And the adjustable shoulder straps don't slip so they stay where my son's put them.
Plus on top of all this, there's ample storage for all this books, bulging pencil case, rain coat, planner, lunchbox...'kitchen sink'! even manage to get a pair of size 5 trainers in it & still zipped it up (weighed at ton mind you...but the bag took the challenge!)
If I have to give it a downside, there is only one, this is why I've given it 4 out of 5 stars. The manufacturer could have added an adjustable clip/strap from the back of the rucksack to the front, as when it's full there's a lot of depth in the bag making it rather clumbersome to carry (how he's not fallen over backwards yet I'll never know!)
Yes it's a little pricey...but going through 4 bags to start with was also rather pricey. If I'd known this in the beginning I would have picked this one first...THIS IS THE ONE(so far)!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 14 Jan 2011
R. Joshi - See all my reviews
Received promptly. Not the best looking backpack.....but v v practical. Quite spacious with adequate sub pockets. Can be used as a day laptop bag, an overnighter or even for a weekend away.

The dull gray brings it down but overall v high utility....