5.0 out of 5 stars I'm all for chartering this boat !
This is a story with a long, slow buildup. Delightfully presented, the end result may be sort-of predictable, but the descriptions and progress of the story-line are entirely beleivable and a natural progression. I really enjoyed this read, I hope you do too.
Published 6 months ago by Picky

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting
I purchased this volume erroneously, under the impression that it was a biography of the late Robert Maxwell. I had read only a few pages before I discovered my mistake. It appears that the aptly named Mr Lubricant is a purveyor of onanistic fantasies of a somewhat formulaic nature.
Published 5 months ago by Charlie Daz

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 20 Feb 2014
Charlie Daz (South of the River) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Easy Pushover, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Uncle Bob's Charter Boat (Kindle Edition)
We know in Bob's world, inexperienced teen boys and older males with low self esteem are easily seduced by a determined female who has set her eyes on him. I'm all for that personally. But in this one book an older male, already in a loving long term relationship, is just a bit too much of a wimp for my liking. No real self-control and too many excuses about how it's not his fault. Not bad but not on a par with books like Tumblr Siblings and Can You See Me Now.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm all for chartering this boat !, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Uncle Bob's Charter Boat (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it Great story great sex wish it could've been me!!, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Uncle Bob's Charter Boat (Kindle Edition)
Loved it great story telling great story,I wish I could live the book in my own life Mandy and Jill sound perfect to me

I

5.0 out of 5 stars All at sea with Uncle Bob, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Uncle Bob's Charter Boat (Kindle Edition)
great storyline that grabbed my attention, nicely paced and well written, will be chartering Uncle Bob's boat myself next summer!

3.0 out of 5 stars Huh?!, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Uncle Bob's Charter Boat (Kindle Edition)
Interesting,sounded like a typical pot boiler but it sucks you in
Not great literature but an interesting read would definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER Lubrican!, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Uncle Bob's Charter Boat (Kindle Edition)
Nice story. Another virgin,another pregnancy,more pregnancies unexplained paternity. Variations on a nautical theme,pseudo incest. What more can one want? ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Uncle Bob's Charter Boat (Kindle Edition)
Ok.This book has a great story that is easy to follow.Yes it has questionable subject "incest" but remember it is a story fiction and The age of the girl. It tells the story of a girl on her uncles boat who is coming of age very quickly. The boat is chartered out to a group of scientists and her uncle is the owner and she is the 1st mate. The antics that goes on in International waters gets interesting,with scientists and students getting "down". The girl notices things and asked her uncle about it and then things get difficult and embarrassing for both of them, and then interesting. This is where she comes of age. This for 18 and over with a lot of adult themes.

Uncle Bob's Charter Boat