5.0 out of 5 stars It's the detail., 18 July 2013
This review is from: Universal Monsters Select B&W Monsters Set (Toy)
Arrived this morning. The first thing that I noticed before I'd even taken them out of the box was the exquisite detail of the models. You can clearly see that this is the Boris Karloff Mummy at first glance. The detail of the fur on the werewolf is brilliant, and the Creature from the Black lagoon is spot on.

I've seen versions of these creatures in colour and wasn't very impressed with the look. These little beauties are in black and white as per the original films, and it really helps create authenticity to the figures. Black and white was the correct choice and really works.

Each figure has its own little detailed stand that helps to capture the atmosphere of the films just that little bit more. I would say that at 7inches tall these are perfect. Now I just have to save up for the Dracula/Bride etc set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Universal Monsters Select B&W Monsters Set (Toy)
Having been a fan of the Universal Monsters since I was a Kid. I had to have these and the other sets in the series. They are great. I used to buy the old Aurora Model Kits as a Kid. These are a very good replacement while I am tracking down those kits today

Universal Monsters Select B&W Monsters Set