5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Brenda Peter (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rogue's Honor (The Saint of Seven Dials Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Highly entertaining and excellent storyline with strong characters

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 May 2014
I enjoyed this book. Great storyline and characters. Will now try to find more of her books. Brilliant. considering it was a free book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rogues honour by Brenda Hiatt, 13 May 2014
Excellent read Luke st Clair an enjoyable rogue he got his Pearl in the end I enjoyed this story so will you

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It., 2 Mar 2014
I may have taken a long time to actually discover the author Brenda Hiatt, but now that I have I am trying to catch up on reading all of her books. This one is perfect with it's dashing hero, and love struck but independent heroine. The regency setting was explained wonderfully and I even learned new words from that time, such as abigail meaning maid. I definitely recommend this book, and I am looking forward to reading the next in the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars light reading, 9 Feb 2014
I enjoyed the book, not a serious read but escapism - in may ways quite predictable but as I said I enjoyed it

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Story, 6 Feb 2014
Amazon Customer (Sunningdale England) - See all my reviews
This is the first of the Saint of Seven Dials and I feel the best. The others are worth a read as they are entertaining.
Loved the plot line, the characters and generally thought it was very entertaining.

4.0 out of 5 stars I LIKED IT, 18 Nov 2013
Good story I enjoyed it mostly. The hero of the story was a little unbelievable in a rags to riches tale.

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY READ, 12 Oct 2013
I DOWNLOADED THIS BOOK WHILST AWAY ON HOLIDAY . THE BOOK AS A GOOD STORY AND WAS VERY EASY AND ENJOYABLE TO READ. ACTUALLY LOOKED TO SEE IF THERE WAS ANYMORE IN SERIES AND I FOUND NOBLE DECEPTIONS SO I WILL BE PUTTING THAT ON MY BOOK LIST TO GET

5.0 out of 5 stars holiday read, 12 Aug 2014
I really enjoyed this book, good holiday read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entrancing, 25 Sep 2013
Brilliantly written, excellent plot and captivating characters. I loved this book and will recommend it to anyone. I loved their story and felt captured in their world.