5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!
I have a Lovelinks bracelet, complete with lots of beads & charms. Rooting around countless boxes was not very fun so I wanted somewhere I could put all of my beads with my bracelet where they would not be damaged or lost. I bought this set of three Stackers boxes in Mink. They are exactly what I needed & wanted.

They stack together perfectly, with the...
Published on 24 Jan. 2012 by Mrs VB

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Very disappointed as this was a birthday gift & arrived faulty!
Clasp on main box broken!
Was looking forward to receiving it as I wanted to purchase more.
Published on 6 May 2012 by jillywild

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, 24 Jan. 2012
Mrs VB (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brand NEW Charm Beads Bracelet Stackers Jewellery Box Set in Mink Colour

They stack together perfectly, with the exception of the top section, the other two are interchangeable based on your needs. They also link with the cream set or extra mink sections if you want to extend your jewellery box.

The boxes are as pictured, with the top having space for your Lovelinks / Pandora / Troll bracelet and lots of beads. I use these bead spaces for the beads I use the most - spacers, neutral muranos .etc. The second section has an insert with lots more bead spaces, I use these for my muranos. The third section has a number of deeper segments, suitable for larger charms, rings, earrings, necklaces .etc.

The set looks lovely, so smart & not at all out of place. Money well spent for me.

I love this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Storage Idea, 15 Mar. 2012
This box is absolutely fantastic and so practical. I really like the fact that all 3 levels are completely separate and sit on top of one another. I can also add to the layers as i get further beads. Up to now my Chrysalis beads have been in a muddle in a box, with this clever stacker box my beads are wonderfully displayed and protected. I've also used one of the levels to store my earrings. Suggestion for future could be different colours, but for now I'm really pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stackers, 23 Jun. 2013
This was purchased as a christening present for my granddaughter as my daughter has bought her a charm bracelet and charms which will be built on over the years to give her when she's older - perfect foe safe storage

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Jan. 2013
The product is great with its separate compartments and special place to put the actual bracelet. Also with its separate spacing for charms you don't have to go looking through a pile making it quick and easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb..., 16 Jan. 2013
Bought this to house my wife's ever expanding collection of Pandora beads, and it is spot on !
Perfectly designed for keeping bracelets and beads safe and sound... nicely made... an absolute bargain !

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the perfect gift for my bridesmaid, 30 Sept. 2014
This is the perfect gift for my bridesmaid. she has a pandora bracelet and needs somewhere to keep it and her charms. I had been looking for one for ages ad came across this. Like I said perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 April 2012
Love this jewellery box, perfect for storing pandora bracelet and beads, just what I was looking for. Very fast delivery, ordered Monday evening, delivered Wednesday morning. One happy customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Box to store Pandora bracelet., 17 April 2012
I bought one of these for a friend for Christmas and thought it was a 'must have' to store my bracelet and numerous charms. I am very pleased with the boxes. Excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars ALMOST PERFECT, 17 July 2013
this was bought as a gift and is perfect for all her charms instead of separate boxes, would be even better if it was available in a colour to match her other stackers

4.0 out of 5 stars Clever smart storage, 18 April 2013
A very clever smart looking jewelery storage system which can be expanded as requires in the future. Very well thought out product.