5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing.
Published on 12 Sep 2011 by Chris Haywood

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor teaching
Despite this story featuring the conversion of the main character, not once was the name of Christ mentioned or what He accomplished for us. The storyline seemed to focus more on the other cop, who was a Christian pastor as well, dealing with his racial hang-ups and setting them aside in order to basically be a "nice" guy to his horrible partner.

A...
Published 11 months ago by Est

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 12 Sep 2011
When it first started I was a bit worried it was going to be dull. Oh how I was wrong! Its a beautiful film about how God interweaves seemingly innocent events together in order to bring his plan to fruition. The film centres around two men, Mack and Sam. They're teamed together although Mack is resistant. He's angry at a world, he hates his life and is filled with anger. He's bottled up his hatred and lets it out in sharp doses at anyone, especially people of other ethnicity - now there's an important reason for that, his son was killed by a young black boy who was escaping the police in a car. God has a plan though Its a story of God's Grace, that all may be saved through it. Watch it.

I cried!! and I'm a 25 year old man, but I love films like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, clean film with a heart, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Grace Card [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
No sex scenes, no bad language, no murders but good solid acting and a story line that kicks butt. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Grace Card [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
This christian film portrays the importance of grace in winning others unto christ. It is easy to talk but when the chips are down christ requires us to be selfless and allow is love flow through us.
Was great watching and the story line was very good, I will recommend this to christians.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional, 30 Aug 2012
Wendy Jones "wjones7423" (Dundee, Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Grace Card [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I have just watched this movie and find it to be very emotional. A family's lives are torn apart after a tragic accident and this continues to dominate and spoil the dynamics and relationships in the family 17 years later. They are falling apart, when the husband, who is a cop, is partnered with a colleague who is a part time pastor. I can't tell you too much else about the film without giving it all away, but I certainly found it to be emotional. The actors and actresses all play their parts to perfection and I could feel every bit of their sadness and pain. Despite this it is an excellent film and I really enjoyed it. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Grace Card [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I am very happy about this movie, It really is a real eye opener.
It shoes about true forgiveness.
I would definitely give this five stars I have watched this movie over and over again and I don't get sick of it.
Great movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have !, 17 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Grace Card [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Precise, straight to the point ; I wish we could have it with French subtitles for our French speaking brothers.
It well written and acted.
We see the forgiveness of Jesus in each character, it is worth the buy !

5.0 out of 5 stars Grace card dvd, 23 Oct 2012
Ms. Jeanette Hayes "netty" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Grace Card [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Watching this movie I was wondering if I could do what this man and wife did. It is a very moving story and it has helped me to check my spirit about things in my life being a christian myself

5.0 out of 5 stars the grace card, 15 May 2014
This review is from: The Grace Card [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
what a brilliant movie, i took it to my retreat and every one was blessed they enjoyed it and asked me where i got it from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Giving and receiving Grace, 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Grace Card [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
We watched the movie as a family with our kids 11 (boy) and 13 (girl). We all enjoyed it very much, it was a superb in showing what bitterness, hurt, and anger can do to a person as well as how difficult it can be to practice giving grace. The movie was a little hard on my 11 year old and might be more suitable for teens but he liked it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Grace Card [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I liked it very much! Good Value back ground and the theme was also nice! Recommend to anyone who needs a lift about life!

The Grace Card [DVD] [2011]
The Grace Card [DVD] [2011] by David G. Evans (DVD - 2012)
4.95