5.0 out of 5 stars got it as a spare
reasonable price for a Bose part, got it as a spare. seems the same as the one that came with the headphones
Published 22 months ago by I. Hayden

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective product
I won't return because it's just not worth it for me.
I plug in the pc and I get a constant noise in the background.
Published 22 months ago by Luigi Clemente

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective product, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bose ® OE2 Headphones Replacement Audio Cable - Black (Accessory)
I won't return because it's just not worth it for me.
I plug in the pc and I get a constant noise in the background.

5.0 out of 5 stars got it as a spare, 14 Feb 2013
I. Hayden "Aviator" (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 16 Feb 2014
Brought my headphones back to working order! The only complaint that I might have would be the fact that the cable itself isn't very durable - I've had to replace it quite a few times now..

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me!, 12 Jun 2014
Bought this as new puppy chewed original but the sound only came through one ear. Note sure where to take this!

2.0 out of 5 stars I can only assume it was defective because I bought a different replacement cable elsewher (non original Bose) and they work abs, 28 Nov 2014
Bought these for my QC3s, they fit on the jacks on each end but imeediately causes the power on the headphones to cut out for some reason whenever I try to connect both ends. I can only assume it was defective because I bought a different replacement cable elsewher (non original Bose) and they work absolutely fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 23 May 2014
Not much to say except, it works as it should on my Bose headphones. Have a nice day aand smile

5.0 out of 5 stars Low price + works just as well as old cable., 8 Jan 2014
My original cable was the apple compatible version that can adjust the volume & use for phone calls. Bose were asking over £20 for a replacement of the same kind (you can only buy the apple cable direct from Bose). I don't have an iPhone any more & was too expensive just for using with an iPod. Saw this cable for £5.95 (Bose were asking over £9) and thought it looked much better value.

I have given 5 stars as it works perfectly with the exact same sound quality. I love that Bose use a plug in cable so that if not working or broken (I broke mine by standing on it) you can just replace the cable instead of sending the whole unit away for repair. My headphones are white, the cable bought on here is black. That doesn't bother me but if important I'm sure Bose will have the white cable anyway, will just cost a bit more.

Best value deal I could find, same Bose product you would buy from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for turning OE2i professional, 12 Sep 2013
L. Raikov "Lo Ra" (UK) - See all my reviews
Bose OE2i headphones is extremely difficult to use in a studio due to the extra "remote control" contact of the jack. This cable effectively downgrades OEi2 but makes it studio equipment compatible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not identical to my original., 21 Aug 2013
The fitting to the headphones is not the same as my original but does the job. You would not notice unless you were fussy or had an eagle eye! My last wire got caught in the hoover (was not me!) so was a replacement...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fast service; good product as described, does the job well!, 1 Aug 2013
Perfect!, Work well, do not see any problems so far. Item is as described. Quality product. Even managed to get it caught by the handle, but still works fine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›