Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 4 June 2012
The TomTom Start doesn't come with a charger. You'll only charge it from your computer - which has to be switched on, of course, and you can't tell when it's fully charged. The same applies when it's in the car.

This mains charger has a light that turns green when the TomTom is fully charged. Well worth having.
on 3 June 2012
I ordered this mains travel charger from Amazon a couple of weeks after having purchased a TomTom Start 20, also from Amazon. I was concerned that there might be occasions when I would need to charge my TomTom away from my vehicle and it only came with a cigarette lighter charger. The charger arrived very quickly. It does what it says on the box. I would purchase from iBox again.
on 5 June 2012
Bought this Extra Long UK Micro Mains Charger for my TomTom Start 25 Birthday Present. Cost under £5 and the item arrived in less than 48hrs. I can now safely and conveniently fully charge,update the mapping programme & plan a route sitting by my dektop. I was delighted with the service from iBox@Amazon.
on 1 June 2012
ive been looking for an indoor charger for my tomtom but tomtom wanted silly money for one, then i found this company doing one that fits my model for half the price,so ive been useing it now for months, well made and does the job im very pleased with it so far, and the delivery was very fast too.
on 26 January 2013
Whilst the product does the job mine does not have the facility to show when the sat nav is fully charged as some customers have said ,shame really as with the car charger not showing when fully charged I thought that this one might from the comments that I read.but still worth the money.
on 2 June 2012
After searching the net, I thought I would try an inexpencive purchase, not expecting to much.However when I received the charger I was pleasently suprised. The charger works fine and it also has a red and green light to let you know when it has completed its charge.Perfect.
on 9 July 2012
An excellent piece of kit, very reasonable, just the job for messing about with the Tomtom away from the car, charges up fairly quickly, or can just be used as a power source, made easier by the extra long cable. Well pleased. (Sorry about the grammar). Jim Robson
on 2 June 2012
A perfect back-up mains charger for my tom tom sat nav. Useful to keep the battery topped up when setting up and reviewing long journeys at home.
The charger is cheap, up to now reliable and delivery was excellent. What more do you want?
on 2 June 2012
I am very pleased with this purchase which allows me to charge my TomTom Start 20 in my home. This product is well designed and is perfect for my requirements.
on 10 January 2012
This is just what I was looking for.I don't drive to strange places much but a few weeks ago I had to do a long journey.So plugged in the Tom Tom and it wouldn't work as the battery was flat.So I had to drive about 10 miles before it woke
up then look for somewhere to stop to put in the destination.Well I have cracked it now because I can charge it up at home the day before I need it.It was delivered in three days way before expected and I thought that was good service.
This is a handy little charger at a good price!

See one answered question