5.0 out of 5 stars Lush!, 4 Sept. 2012
Loving these Roxy flipflops, especially at these end-of-summer-season prices! Already ordered 2 more pairs in different colours, ready for next summer! Very comfy - not the thickest base ever, but thick enough to not feel any stones under foot! Really soft straps mean they can stretch to a wider foot without cutting in. Very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Roxy flip flops;, 2 Sept. 2012
I am very pleased with the style, colour, and pattern, of these flip flops, and their design. I would buy again the same brand, therefore. It is not a brand I had previously considered, but I would buy again, definitely. I like to buy clothing these days from Amazon online. For example Miss Sixty. Womenswear. Mostly. Thank-you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft & Comfy, 7 Oct. 2012
On the hunt for a pair of flip flops that were inexpensive. I came across these and I love them, very comfortable and really good value for money. Love the different colours on the flip flop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 3 Nov. 2012
They are really comfy and love the colours, such a bargain! I would definitely recommend them, but suggest going for 1 size above as the come up a little small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer flip flops, 18 Nov. 2012
Bought a pair of these for holiday earlier in the year. Really good fit. Not too wide. Bought this pair as loved them so much and a good offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 20 Oct. 2012
Laura (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Bought these when they were reduced to less than £3. I will put them away for next Summer - if we get one!
Nice sturdy flip flop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking flip flop, 19 Oct. 2012
A. Roxborough "Roxy" (Ballymena, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Bought in the sale fantastic value. Great looking foot ware. Will be able to comment more after some holiday time wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars flip flops, 6 Dec. 2013
these are really funky flip flops I bought for my hols, even my step children were impressed and that's saying something.