on 17 March 2014
Received very quickly. For the price these are value for money. The material quality is very good and the creases came out quite easily. Perfect for the spare room, though even with a thin lining, they are not thick curtains so will not combat early morning light, but we have blinds as well so they work perfectly for us. Overall a good purchase.
on 29 May 2014
These curtains are great value for the money I paid for them however the reason I didn't score this supplier 5 stars was due to the delivery time being quite long, to the point where I thought they had got lost. I wouldn't have minded if the seller had notified me letting me know they were still en route however, the curtains hang lovely and look far more expensive than they actually were.
on 18 July 2012
Finished decorating the sitting room, needed curtains to finish it off. No need to go traipsing round the shops in the rain, easy to find a pair on Amazon, lots of choice, easy to order, quick delivery, perfect curtains, job done!
on 7 May 2014
These Silver Grey Faux Lined Curtains are excellant value for money and look great. They arrived on time and were just what I was looking for.
on 23 April 2013
nice simple design and well described on the amazon site. We knew what we were getting when we bought this product and we were not surprised by any aspect of them. Good quality for the money 8/10
on 15 January 2014
Really good service item securley packaged and arrivived when they promise, Curtains are thin but for livingroom that was ok, bought two sets to hang together they hang really nicely.
on 10 December 2013
these were creased cheap thin curtains,maybe an iron would have sorted the creases but even so didn't look how I wanted ,I wasn't impressed.
on 31 December 2012
juts what i was looking forand the price was right easy to put up and shade was what i was looking for thank you
on 25 November 2013
i love these and again they werrn't too expensive so i was able to change the colour scheme in my livingroom at an affordable price
on 4 January 2015