Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

TOP 50 REVIEWERon 30 August 2014
The Divine Miss M shows that she has still got all the style she always had, even if she has toned down the high-octane delivery a bit. But this, if anything, is better in view of the fact there is so much else going on on stage, with girls twirling everywhere in the most dazzling costumes. Bette's relaxed manner is perfect and completely charismatic. The range is still there, from poignant ballads to all-out camp numbers, to the Soph jokes, here told as she wears a very glamorous costume indeed complete with a pink feathered headdress, ideal for her, that seems to be straight from the Rio carnival. The jokes are still told with that impeccable timing - it's impossible not to laugh, even at the ones you've heard before. Bette is a unique star!
on 31 July 2013
Wish I had seen it live. Great performance of Bette and her cast. Like always Bette is witty, sharp, sweet and sings beautiful songs. I love her strong presence and her personality. I follow Bette on Twitter and admire her for her remarkable and daring comments.
on 21 June 2013
Bette better than ever!!! Moving moments, fun moments, very good production values! I love it! Superb sets too. The Mae West face from a painting is one of the super sets...
on 17 November 2013
It's a good show! Not as racy as when she did the Divine Ms M, but hey it's 40yrs later-ish. We really enjoyed it and within a week had seen it twice!
on 30 April 2014
All went as well as it could go with this order. No delay, item arrived in condition as described and I have no reason for complaint.
on 31 May 2014
A nice tribute to Bette, the singer, but for being a Las Vegas show, incredibly lacking of punch and originality.
on 25 November 2013
Diva is always Diva .. Love you miss Midler always and Forever . Venha para o Brasil .. Te amo sempre.
on 3 February 2012
This is an amazing video and music cd (if it comes with both) I only know because of You Tube. This is not available in the United States (across the pond).

This is not Amazon.co.uk's or Amazon.com's problem. It is the decision of shortsighted people in high places that decide what gets released, where...

But, Ms. Midler is in peak form. There never has been a better video of any of her concerts. She was, I guess, about 50 (fifty) when she made this video. It was at the end of the 90s-a great decade compared to the next one. IMHO lol.

Congrats to the UK for staying unattached come the mid-century (to either the USA or EU or Asia) They are in a great place. Europe seems like quicksand, yet I only wish the Best For It. But, UK you are in a winning position--just don't mess it up. Stay independent--try, try, try.
on 30 July 2012
Having seen the "Showgirl Must Go On" show in Las Vegas, I was looking forward to this DVD. However, I have to say that I was very disappointed with it. When I saw it the show lasted almost two hours, so to arbitrarily cut it down to around the hour mark meant a lot of the best bits were missing. What's left on the DVD is badly edited and bears little resemblance to the show I saw and loved. Bette deserves better!
on 4 January 2012
As a lifelong Bette Midler fan I looked forward to this DVD as I was unable to see the divine Miss M , live in Las Vegas .However , the show is not particularly good , not well filmed and fails to catch the emotion and excitement of a live show .Bette seems tired and dare I say it , a bit past it ! This DVD will not attract her any new fans , and can only disappoint long term fans .