4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value
I would recommend you order a size smaller than required, I usually were size 5.5 to 6 and am very relieved I order the size 5 as even these are a little on the big side.
Published 13 months ago by JennyB

3.0 out of 5 stars .................... it's okay ... and expensive!
Appears to be made of lightweight molded PVC. Quality degrades easily within one month of constant use.

While the item is new, there is adequate support to the soles and arches to the feet. The contoured footbed is very flexible, probably too flexible. Eventually it degrades and the footbed becomes almost completely flat.

(For those wondering what...
Published on 10 Aug 2012 by azure

3.0 out of 5 stars .................... it's okay ... and expensive!, 10 Aug 2012
This review is from: Skechers USA Women's Shore Flip Flops (Apparel)

(For those wondering what other reviewers meant about suction pads beneath the soles: The indentations on the bottom side of the soles are part of the design such that they have a suction effect to provide added grip when walking on extremely smooth or wet surfaces only, e.g. shower, poolside tiles, ceramic or wood tiles. It has no effect when the floor surface is rough, dirty, or uneven.)

You're in luck if you can get this at a discounted price. For me, this item is expensive if sold at 15.00GBP. If you are willing to spend that much, go for the Adidas Duramo instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars sketchers USA womens shore black flip flops 11685, 13 Aug 2012
I wasn`t quite sure what I was ordering but very happy with the result,they are very comfortable-feet get a bit hot in them though !

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 29 Oct 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars They're fine, 1 Mar 2014
These are fine. They are as they look. They probably wouldn't be comfy to wear long-term in hot weather as the material would be slightly "sweaty"... but I wanted them to wear in the changing area of a swimming pool while my son has his swimming lesson, and for this they are fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 2 Mar 2014
Neat, functional, waterproof slip-ons to use at the swimming pool. Lightweight but not flimsy. I am very pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are so comfortable, 2 July 2013
Took them out the bag to try on and havent put my slippers back on yet and I only wanted them for pool shoes.

Wanted to add still love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 May 2012
This review is from: Skechers USA Women's Shore Flip Flops (Apparel)
When I was a kid you could buy flip flops like these, albeit a cheaper and less robust version, at the seaside. As I grew older they were harder and harder to get, being taken over by the flip flops with the piece between the big and first toe. This toe piece always rubbed my big toe. I was so pleased to find these Skechers - they are an all plastic/rubber construction but so comfortable and soft, it's like wearing slippers. They can be scrubbed clean too. Ideal for the pool, beach, garden and nipping off down town. The only downside I can find is that they can make your feet sweat when you've been wearing them a while, but easy enough to kick off for a bit if this happens anyway. Would definitely recommend. I was so pleased with them I've bought a second pair!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but weird soles, 31 July 2012
A. Begent "begent" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skechers USA Women's Shore Flip Flops (Apparel)
A very expensive pair of flip flops but very comfy and well made. I am a wide size 6 and they fit perfectly. The only downside is that the underside of them have perfectly shaped rounds in them that act like suction pads so when you walking on a tiled floor you can feel like you've stepped in something sticky gripping you to the floor. Odd and a bit annoying after a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is bigger than normal, 2 May 2014
I bought this initially in a size 4, and found it too big.. I had already gone down from a size 5 to 4. The size 3 is a perfect fit but they feel less comfortable than the black ones I bought. These feel unconfortable in the heel area but are great for the rest of the foot.
They are handy for around the house and swimming pool. I spillt my coffee over them and they were fine, just a quick rinse under the tap, not something my sheepskin slippers would forgive! They are very lightweight so are great for taking on holidays. I would recommend them, as long as you are aware of the sizint issue. ( I usually wear a 5 sometimes a 4 1/2 , I have Sketchers trainers in a size 5 and boots in a size 4 which fit both perfectly..)

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing seems way out, 16 Jan 2014
I usually order a 6.5 or 7, these were a seven as no half sizes. They are very wide and don't hold my feet in place at all, they are also much lighter than I expected. Thinking I should maybe return them as I know I won't be able to wear them.

Skechers USA Women's Shore Flip Flops