Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: MP3 DownloadChange
Price:£8.99

on 17 February 2014
I know a large proportion of Italians by some reason don't seem to like Laura. I have been a fan for a long time - I'm Brazilian though ;-)

I saw her concert at the Royal Albert Hall and I thought she is a great entertainer - in addition to being a great singer. One doesn't need a lot of gimmick to enhance a nice voice.

I have bought the MP3 so that I can listen to the songs on my mobile phone. I love all songs equally, but had I been forced to choose one, I'd probably say "Bastava".

I have already played to some Italians, and I'm slowly convincing them that she is fantastic and "molto bella" :-)
on 8 June 2012
As a result of buying this we went to Laura Pausini's concert at the Albert Hall. The album is great and so was the concert
on 10 November 2014
Another excellent selection from a lady with a lovely voice
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 August 2013
this album is fabulous the italian album version is the most popular. even the spanish album is quite good too.
nevertheless if you like the Italian music and you wanna feel the real and sensational emotion of lura I recommend the italian album.
this album has already awarded 6 times platinum and I am sure it`ll get to diamond very soon.
I have already bought around 10 album of course they are not all for me. Mainly for my friends too.
I have got more friends that ask me to purchase this album as they love Laura Pausini`s mighty soulfoul voice.
what `u r waiting for to get your copy?