5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely mesmerising...
Published on 13 July 2012 by S Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
My daughter bought this with her birthday money as she is mad on twilight. I think it is very expensive for what it is but she is certainly happy
Published 22 months ago by Mrs. Sarah J. Page

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely mesmerising..., 13 July 2012
S Taylor "The Nugget" (The Wirral) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Barbie Collector Twilight Breaking Dawn Bella Doll (Toy)
My Bella Doll arrived today, earlier than expected, and like a previous reviewer I was amazed at just how beautiful it actually is. Her dress is in a Medieval style, and is definitely more ivory than the white that it appears on the screen, but I think it looks even nicer this like this. The bead work and lace detail are just gorgeous, and the way the doll is poised holding the dress at the back, shows off the dress to perfection. Her face is so, so pretty, and her hair is swept up to reveal it's loveliness, topped with a simple but stunning tiara and cascading veil. I have quite a large doll collection, but this beats them all hands down for beauty and detail. Even the display box that she is standing in is pretty, with its appearance of a forest of trees behind her. I think every girl would like to look as stunning as this on her Wedding Day...

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress, 1 Aug 2012
Mrs. T. SALMON "upstreamers" (streatham london) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Barbie Collector Twilight Breaking Dawn Bella Doll (Toy)
I have bought 2 of these dolls one for my grandaughter and one for me. When I was my grandaughters age I most wanted in the world a beautiful bride doll, so I was searching for a bride doll for her 6th birthday and I found this doll. I of course knew about the twilight saga books and films but I have not read the books or seen the films, I just loved the doll the beauty of the dress, this is a proper bride doll. The dress has tiny little pearl buttons all the way down the back of the dress. So happy was I that I had found the perfect bride doll for my grandaughter, I thought how about I get myself the longed for bride doll. I love it so much and I know it is a bit silly for someone of my age to start getting dolls but I never had one as a girl and my children were 3 boys so the oportunity never arose , so here I am enjoying my second childhood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Barbie Collector Twilight Breaking Dawn Bella Doll (Toy)
I bought this an adult collector, and have to say I'm very impressed with the amount of detail. The doll has a beautiful face, and the amount of detail on her dress, veil and pretty engagement ring is stunning. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

I bought this doll when it was 24.99 from Amazon. With the price it is now, you may want to consider before giving it to a child, as it's an expensive doll to be damaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY NICE DETAILED DOLL, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Barbie Collector Twilight Breaking Dawn Bella Doll (Toy)
THIS BELLA DOLL IS ONE OF THE BETTER ONES IT LOOKS MORE LIKE BELLA THAN THE OTHERS AND HAS LOVELY DETAIL WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DOLL

5.0 out of 5 stars barbie collector twilight breaking dawn bella doll, 14 Dec 2012
This review is from: Barbie Collector Twilight Breaking Dawn Bella Doll (Toy)
Beautiful, barbie twilight breaking dawn bella doll],arrived when it should have..The only problem was when my daughter saw what i had paid for it,she said i had paid nearly twice for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous doll, 9 Jun 2012
Speedster (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie Collector Twilight Breaking Dawn Bella Doll (Toy)
I bought this Bella because I loved the way her wedding dress was replicated from the film. Her face is very pretty and she looks so elegant in the box that I haven't removed her yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 30 Mar 2012
This review is from: Barbie Collector Twilight Breaking Dawn Bella Doll (Toy)
When my Bella doll first arrived, I was shocked at how beautiful she looked. Her dress is a lovely replica of the one in the movie, and I could just imagine her walking gracefully down the aisle as Edward's bride!!! Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Barbie Collector Twilight Breaking Dawn Bella Doll (Toy)
my daughter loved this and a good buy for anyone and good value for money thanks she keeps it box for display

5.0 out of 5 stars delighted, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Barbie Collector Twilight Breaking Dawn Bella Doll (Toy)
have reviewed this purchase, well pleased. it took a long time to arrive but was a lovely doll and I was very happy when it arrived

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite a nice replica, 20 Jun 2012
This review is from: Barbie Collector Twilight Breaking Dawn Bella Doll (Toy)
The dress is a good likeness, for a doll, and it sits nicely in the box. He hair isn't done much like Bella's in the movie but the hair comb is cute. I'm not taking this out of the box as I got it as a collector's item, so the fact that the comb is tiny does not bother me. I wouldn't let a small child play with it though as it looks prime for finding its way up a small nostril!!

I think the best replica of Bella is likely to be her as a vampire, based on how good the Alice doll is, so I'm hoping that will come out soon!

Barbie Collector Twilight Breaking Dawn Bella Doll