on 26 January 2013
Perfect viewer is without a doubt the single best viewer currently on the market, a MUST HAVE for anyone wishing to read comics or manga on there tablet or kindle in an easy to use and adaptable interface.
on 26 March 2013
Husband reads his comics on this all the time and never complains. We have bought it for the Kindle Fire HD and Samsung Galaxy Ace and the app has worked perfectly on both. One problem I have is that you can't keep track of more than one comic, so I have to wait to ask my husband whether I can read a new comic, just in case he is in the middle of one and I lose his place!
on 11 January 2013
Had this reader on my phone, as soon as I saw it was available for Kindle, it was an instant buy :)

The comics come up clear and its a very easy to use app. Big Thumbs Up!!!

With the last few updates, its started to restart and freeze up constantly, still the best reader out there though
on 10 June 2014
Works perfectly, is free, has a few fussy controls but once you get used to them it's excellent. I used to use Stanza on the iPad for the same purpose, but the zoom on that made it so you could change the page without exiting the app. No such problem here.
on 4 April 2014
Very nice user interface and provides good rendering of comics. The only negative and why I only gave this 4 stars is it does not create a file association for cdr/cdz comic files. This means that if you are browsing a file structure you cannot double click on a comic to open it in the viewer.
on 13 January 2013
Lovely clear image, nicely customisable button layout, the bookshelf that displays all your comics is a nicely polished folder view. My only gripes are: 1. that its default layout doesn't cope with double-spreads, and I haven't yet looked for the option to set it, and 2. the "options" panel only works properly when the Kindle is held in landscape mode. Odd.
on 28 August 2013
Unfortunately there aren't many open source comic readers available on the Kindle market - so I bought this (after a search from google) and this is amazing. It shows you where to press to either skip to the next page, previouspage, main menu etc. Great interface recommend to anyone
on 4 March 2014
I only bought this today and have read 4 or 5 comics with it. I haven't taken the time to mess around with any options or look through all the menus to see what they all do. I haven't needed to, it does it perfectly automatically. Whether you read in portrait view or landscape, or swap between the 2 by tilting the device the other way. Double page spreads works nicely too. This program seems to know exactly how I want to view and size each page and does it exactly how I want it. Without getting the option-menus out. Page navigation is instinctive, either drag the page or firmly tap the edge of the page. I am sure many other people have investigated and commented on all the advanced features. But for me I was reading away within seconds it's that clever! It knows what you want to do.
on 21 January 2016
Best one out there, it plays all formats (you need extra downloads for certain types but not much hassle getting them) clear and easy page turning and good filing system would deform recommend over any other comic reader/ viewer
on 17 January 2015
Waste of money. Kindle Fire HDX.