on 30 November 2011
I am really pleased with this item. It looks a lot better than i expected! The engraving came out really well. Try not to write too much on it though, as it would have to be really small writing. Simple but effective would be best:)
on 17 March 2012
I bought this as a gift for someone and I am very pleased with it. The engraved writing is perfect and I think it's very good value for the money! Thank you to the seller!
on 12 December 2011
I ordered this gift under a week ago and it came 2 days before the expected date! I bought this as a gift, and it looks a lot better than I thought it would! The engraving looks good, and it comes in a little gift box. This is a brilliant unique gift to give as a present.
on 12 February 2015
I bought this for my boyfriend's 18th birthday as I wanted something sentimental for him to remember the occasion by.
I'm really pleased with the quality of the engraving and the sheer amount of text you can fit on it. Even the smaller characters were clear and perfectly easy to read.
The packaging isn't amazing but the box does it's job fine and I was planning on putting it in a different one anyway so it doesn't matter too much to me.
Overall a really good purchase and a good quality product for such an affordable price!
on 15 December 2014
Well first off top marks for delivering in good time, even at this trickiest time of year. I ordered it late on Friday, needed it for the following Wednesday and it arrived on the Monday. Excellent!

Now for the rest; the gift box is a light eggshell blue with a relief effect bow on it. This is hardly the style of presentation you want for a guitar pick! I wanted a shiny black like in the product photo here, for that Spinal Tap "None more black" reaction. What I got instead was very poor, I wouldn't put anything in this to give to someone.

As for the pick, well it did come engraved with what I wanted. But the font is not so much generic as outdated. It just looks cheap I'm afraid. Maybe I missed something and there was a font option upon ordering. If there is, then I apologise unreservedly to the seller and the product should get an extra star. It also didn't come with the music note, which I thought was standard providing there was enough space left on the pick surface to accommodate it. There was certainly enough space on mine, but all I got was empty space.

The pick itself is stainless steel, but its a bit of a dirty stainless steel. I've tried my best to polish it up (this is a Secret Santa gift). Oh, and the internal packaging of the box leaves a lot to be desired, a really crappy bit of sponge with the pick sliding around inside it. Honestly, the whole thing looks cheap to me. I cannot see how this is worth £7.

Would I order again? Certainly not. I'm not happy with it, there needed to be more options (font type and size permitting are the obvious ones), and I would've paid a few quid more for a choice of gift box.

I'm going to be embarrassed giving this. It looks like something knocked up with barely a thought. Not what I was going for at all.
on 21 November 2013
Lovely finish to this item - although its a little on the thin side. I've seen a few metal plectrums in the past, and they seemed a little more sturdy.

Full points for value and finish.
on 21 January 2012
I'm very impressed with this item, and I'm so glad that I bought one.

The engraved text is neat and smart-looking, and it'll make a wonderful birthday present for my brother. Thank you again!
on 15 November 2014
I am disappointed with this product. Looks nothing like the picture,the box is far too big for the plectrum,the engraving is very faint and it does not have the note decoration on it as shown in the picture.
on 24 July 2014
The pick looks nice and the engraving is correct. However, you can hardly see the engraving at all! Going to have to get it engraved over somewhere else. Bit of a waste of money.
on 7 November 2014
I ordered this Wednesday evening and it arrived today (Friday) its a lovely silver pick and is engraved beautifully. Came in a lovely gift box with padding in to stop it getting damaged was also bubble wrapped and in a padded envelope. Lovely quality. Would recommend a a lovely gift for someone who plays guitar.