Published on 25 Nov. 2011 by Pamina Frost

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a Christmas gift
My daughter has three well-built horses on which she dotes. I don't have the same urges towards the equine population, so I can't really be a judge. Sorry!
Published 16 months ago by Mr. John Holt

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant horse training ideas that make you and your horse have fun, 25 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Top Marks with Kelly Marks (DVD)
This series is something we have needed for a long time. Something that gives us serious training ideas and fun things that help to train our horses too. Everyone in the video is enjoying what they do, including the horses! Kelly Marks shows us her 'problem' horse American Pie as he is now -- mannerly mentor to the newcomers -- and how she and he give confidence to young horses before she even gets on their backs. Katie Gormley's excellent editing gives us scenes we can all relate to and maintains the seriousness of the subject. If you want a perfect horse here's how you can achieve it and have fun from the start. Top Marks gets top marks from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Marks for Kelly, 20 Aug. 2013
A. Lutkin (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Top Marks with Kelly Marks (DVD)
Excellent dvd with a great insight into intelligent horsemanship, whether you are new to the concept or have been an avid follower. Made a fab present for my sister, who has been using intelligent horsemanship and and parelli for a number of years to train her own horses. Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jan. 2015
Good informative dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sept. 2014
good

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a Christmas gift, 14 Dec. 2013
Mr. John Holt (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews

Top Marks with Kelly Marks
Top Marks with Kelly Marks by Katie Gormley (DVD)
Out of stock