on 7 April 2012
This toy is great for my four year old daughter as a bath toy as the toy is durable and doesnt take in any water like some other dolls do,the fact that rapunzels hair changes colour at the front is also a bonus, but it shuold change back immediately when cold water is poured on it, instead of having to wait for hair to dry. Rapunzels companion pascal is meant to be a water squirter but doesnt take in enough water to do this effectively, but this doest realy bother my daughter she still loves playing with them both
on 4 January 2013
The doll doesnt look anything like Rapunzel from the Disney movie. This is made by Mattel and just looks like a regular Barbie. She doesnt even have extra long hair! If you want a genuine Rapunzel, buy one from the Disney store where the princesses actually look like they do in the films. Dont let me put you off however, if you are buying this as a bath toy for a young girl, this is a good buy. My 3 year old daughter loves playing with it in the bath and the squirty Pascal who comes with. Rapunzel's front strand of hair changes to pink when plunged into icy cold water and becomes blonde when in warm water. Hair will dry pink. Rapunzel now spends most of her life with her head upside down in a jug of cold water but doesn't seem too traumatised. She has a spray on swimsuit and spray on shoes and a frilly removeable tutu.
I paid £11 for this just before Christmas and it was well worth the money but not much more than that. I've noticed that a lot of sellers are trying to sell this for £20 + but thats far too expensive. Don't get fleeced!
on 27 May 2012
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter to play with in the bath and she loves it! She loves changing the colour of Rapunzel's hair to blonde then putting it under the cold tap to make it pink again. The little Pascal suirter is cute and she enjoys squirting us at bath time. One of the pictures on the product page is misleading as it shows a fully dressed Rapunzel, this one just comes with a little skirt that can be taken off.
on 9 July 2014
BEST DOLL EVER!

My two girls have had this doll for years. I've never come across a doll that would last for so long. It's very durable. The best bit about ALL the MATTEL DOLLS is their hair. It just doesn't get tangled like with any other Barbie doll.

After the years of use/play the paint on the fake shoes became scratched; the roots of the hair became slightly black as a result of bath play with it; and one of the hands were chewed on a little - all of which is a result of years of play. Basically, the doll itself is faultless. So I was looking everywhere for exactly the same doll. It wasn't easy to find it. I was very happy when I eventually managed to find it.

The doll has got lovely friendly facial expression. Its appeal is irresistible.

My girls absolutely prefer the Mattel dolls to Barbie. The say "they are the best!"
on 5 March 2015
The doll is lovely and my daughter is delighted with it. I'd have given a higher rating if it didn't come with a plastic tag attaching the doll's head to the packaging which is impossible to remove completely. You can cut it but the remaining piece of plastic stuck into the back of the head is sharp and we can't get it out. Also we removed the plastic tags holding the crown (we weren't sure if you were meant to but my daughter wanted to take it on and off and they look temporary - like the tags holding price tags to clothes). The two plastic tags had one end embedded in her head. So now two more spikes sticking out. Pretty disappointed with the safety aspect of this.
I would welcome some feedback from the supplier or others who have (or don't) have this problem, thanks.
on 14 July 2012
My daughter loves rapunzel, We already have 3 other princess bath beauties & they are great at bath time, very durable.
on 15 July 2013
My daughter is Rapunzel mad so this doll fits the bill but is a little bit different as it can go in the bath. I got it for her birthday so haven't given it her yet but I am sure she will love it.
on 18 January 2013
Great - hair stays nice and silky even after numerous baths - very pleasantly surprised - daughter loves it still!
on 26 December 2012
Came in time for Christmas. Packed well. Great bath time fun with her long hair to wash. Splashing time had.
on 11 January 2016