Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 December 2011
Absolutely love this live Take That as a five piece, reunited as the original band with Robbie williams back for their Progress tour cd.Brilliant for all Take That fans.Every song makes you happy.Take That are great live and this cd is set recorded at one of their live Manchester City stadium shows so hearing the crowd cheer adds a great atmosphere.Highly recommend.
on 30 November 2011
This album is a must have for any Take That fan but also for anyone who loves good music. The show was absolutely amazing and the cd reflects it perfectly! Do NOT hesitate and just buy it, you will enjoy it, believe me!:)
on 7 August 2015
i was at the progress tour, and of course loved every minite of it, i have the dvd, also the progress &progressed cds, which also are great to have, so when i saw i could get the progress live cd i was very happy, anything of take that is always welcomed by me & any take that fans, im sure,i can listen to it while going about the daily stuff, , & take myself back to the tour, while im listening &dancing ,just a bit,! the only downside to it ,(if you can call it a downside), is that because its edited from the live tour, it is a bit choppy from one song to another, but, again take that can do no wrong in my eyes, just great!!
on 31 January 2013
fabulous album, fabulous tour, nicely packaed and arrived quickly. Always love a bit of Take That, and it's nice to buy the loive edition of the tour on album. thank you. well pleased.
on 2 January 2012
I love this CD!! I was lucky enough to go and see Take That perfoming this gig live and listening to it takes me back to that night. Therefore it evokes lots of happy memories as I listen to each song. If you went too - you'll enjoy listening again. If you didn't get the chance to go then I'm sorry as you missed a real treat but hopefully you'll enjoy the CD anyway. A great mixture- from Take That as a foursome, some solo stuff from Robbie, new stuff from Take That including Robbie and some of the old stuff!!! Happy Days :)
on 5 June 2013
Love Gary Barlow, bought as a gift for my husband.
He was extremely happy.
Would recommend this CD to all Take That fans.
on 25 July 2013
What a show this was,I was lucky to be able to go and see it a few times and thoroughly enjoyed it.I am a huge fan and have been so for over 20 years.This is a cracking cd,I have it on repeat often and just love it.
Well worth a listen to if you have not done so already.
on 5 January 2012
I was lucky enough to see the progress tour last summer and when the cd came out I had to have it. I wasn't disappointed all those memories came flooding back (no pun intended)it gave me goose bumps. A must for anyone who was there!
on 23 December 2011
Love the album, currently listening to it on every car journey! Really helps recapture the enjoyment of the tour. Would recommend to all who have been on the tour and any fans who haven't!
on 21 April 2012
Great reminder of a fantastic concert, and great to hear Robbie back with the group!

A must for anyone who went to the concert or for those who couldn't get tickets!