5.0 out of 5 stars Great things come in small packages
Published on 29 Oct 2012 by Warren

3.0 out of 5 stars Take care carrying it!
Published on 17 Jan 2012 by MJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Take care carrying it!, 17 Jan 2012
This review is from: Hyundai Oil Filled Radiator with Adjustable Thermostat and 3 Heat Settings, 800 Watt (Kitchen & Home)
Promptly delivered. The heater looked fine and worked when I switched it on. That was as far as I got however because I picked it up by the plastic carrying handle and the handle, with the rest of the plastic moulded end panel, broke. I was following the instructions provided, so would advise that you buy the heater but if you pick it up, use two hands. I would have taken an exchange but Amazon policy was to provide a refund which has been made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great things come in small packages, 29 Oct 2012
Ordered this little heater as i dont have any heating where i live ,, i read the other reviews and also thought it may not be upto the job , but im glad i ordered it anyway it does the job perfectly i dont even need to put it on full and it heats my room up nicely ,, its small but thats a good thing who wants a great big radiator sat in the middle of your room? it tucks away nicely into a corner would deffiantly buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but sturdy, ideal for my use, 22 Aug 2012
G. Lambe (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my utility room, as I found my pipes had frozen! I just wanted enough heat to stop this happening, and not to burn our cats, who like sitting in there. It was ideal for this. It is a sturdy little radiator. It doesn't chuck out a lot of heat, but if you wanted it for a small area just to keep the chill off, it's fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Heater, 27 Oct 2012
This is a brilliant little oil fired heater.

Despite some confusing reviews, this heater is dead simple, small, and exactly as described on the box.

Confusingly there is only one heat setting - which makes sense, but the description claims various settings.

In practice the controls are a very simple ON/OFF switch with a thermostat setting, which appears to go down to frost protect - although this is not calibrated scale.

We bought it to pop into our wee boat over winter to avoid the need to drain the system, and also make it a more comfortable place to sit on a sunny day in winter - yes we have shore power. Size is therefore a consideration, as the standard oil heaters all have very wide feet.

The 800W capacity is ideal for our use, but at 1/4 the power of a big heater do not expect it to heat the town hall!

So an ideal heater for frost protection, or for the smaller space - and small and light enough to not be too much in the way in this sort of area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant under the desk, 1 Nov 2012
Just received one of these today, as I'm now working from home (sat at a desk all day) and I'm reluctant to switch my gas central heating on when I only need to heat up my immediate working area during the day.

It's under my desk now, about 1 foot away from my legs and I'm definitely feeling the benefit.

Seems like a good purchase, very sturdy, no problems with carrying it by the handle, and the rotary thermostat is very simple and easy to control how much it 'clicks' on or off. It's scalding hot to touch as well so there's plenty of heat to dissipate.

I'm really anal about my electricity usage and when it's on my total household usage is just over 1kw (that's with me using a PC and 2 monitors, plus whatever else is on in the house like the fridge freezer etc) - when off it drops to 300w, so the heater uses a bit less than 800w but that's fine by me - will save slightly on the bills.

3.0 out of 5 stars The tiniest oil radiator in the world!, 18 Dec 2011
I know it says the dimensions on the item but I measured my other heater which is more rounded and slightly wider and it appeared to be a similar measurement.
However when it arrived it was in a box, in a box and once I unwrapped it it was the smallest thing in the world :P
Its okay for heat in a small single room or next to you if you want to keep warm working but if you want it to heat a room within a day perhaps think again.
It works for me as I have 2 of them in the room and that's good. Value for money wise as well its okay but worth splashing out a bit more for a bigger one.

5.0 out of 5 stars good safe heating, 24 Nov 2012
has been put to good use in a spare room as a drying room for students digs cheaper to run than tumble dryer

1.0 out of 5 stars oil filled radiator, 25 Nov 2012
K. Ansell (england) - See all my reviews
I was very disapointed as the item is much smaller than was expected, not big enough to heat a small room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good heater, 30 Mar 2013
Good heater, quite small but wanted to take the chill off a very cold porch. Use it on a timer and works a treat.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hyundai radiator, 8 Oct 2012
Wanted a heater to use in our caravan during the night so that we did not freeze to death in the colder months. Looked at previous reviews which were mixed but which seemed favourable from other caravanners. It is quite a dinky little thing which was what we wanted - it has an adjustable thermostat as described but does not have 3 heat settings (that is we have not found any and there are no mention of them in the instructions). On it's own it worked to keep the caravan ok during a short 3 night break that we have just had however if you wanted HOT we had to resort to the small and noisy fan heater to resolve. It is ok not wow. It would stop the small room freezing but would not be the radiator of choice if you wanted to heat a room.