on 15 January 2012
I was initially apprehensive about ordering this cover as it was one of the cheaper one's available. However, i placed my trust in other purchasers comments, on the various colour options available, and placed my order for an aqua blue one.
On arrival, which was very quick, i opened my package to find a true to colour clip on cover, well packaged to prevent damage. It clipped on to my Macbook easily and barely adds any bulkiness to an already slim 'pooter. Something that's not mentioned by other purchasers are the four soft feet on the bottom cover. These are perfect for raising the Macbook a little, allowing more air to circulate around the machine, and cannot be easily knocked off like some of the covers with fold out feet. I thoroughly recommend this cover to anyone with a Macbook Pro, and mine looks fantastic in Aqua.
Finally, this cover comes with a slim keyboard protector. Yes, it's got the wrong configuration for the enter key, as stated by other users, but it fits and doesn't detract from the performance and usability of my Mac.
Buy one in the colour of your choice folks, you won't regret it.
on 11 January 2012
i was a little disappointed with this item when i received it. it was a lighter purple colour than in the picture on the website- (they must have brightened the colour on the website picture). it is not rubberised, just plastic and it had marks on it. At least it will protect my Mac from marks but for the cost it is definatly not worth paying £16.99 for!
on 18 May 2012
The review is Primarily to make people aware, if interested in buying this item, that the colour of the cover is not Aqua Blue, it is more of a Royal Blue colour. I am sure this is not the fault of the seller but the designer, however the cover should not be referred to as Aqua Blue in colour. Aqua Blue is a softer colour and has a Greenish tinge to it. Non of that in this cover.

Otherwise the cover is exactly as described, difficult to remove from computer once it is fixed, which may be a good thing. Slightly rubberised, not too much and an excellent protective cover for my Mac Book Pro 13"
on 28 June 2012
Mac's are expensive machines and I really wanted to protect it with a case, that most importantly didn't get in the way. This case is perfect, it has never come off and looks great.
on 14 June 2012
This case/cover looks great on my Mac and you can still see the Apple symbol easily through the material which is what I wanted.
The colour is exactly as shown in the picture.
It fits perfectly on the Macbook Pro 13" I am using. Not even a nasty hard click when I fitted it; it was so simple to fit the two outer casing parts.
The keyboard would suffice if you are in an incredibly dusty environment I guess but the enter key is actually two keys on the transparent overlay. Also I don't like the way the keys don't feel as tactile any more when the keyboard cover is in place. 3 stars for the keyboard overlay but I didn't buy the cover for the free extra throw in.
The price is also a bargain compared to competitors.
Since it's available in many colours I reckon simply choose a colour you love and don't delay; buy today!
Incidentally, when it says rubberised I am not sure what this means as the case is a decent type of plastic not rubber. Though it does have good rubber feet to raise it from the surface you have your beloved Mac on.
It also has nice air vents to cool the Mac on the under side which, given that the rubber feet raise the laptop slightly, probably gives the laptop that little extra air to keep it from getting hot.
on 20 June 2012
bought this to keep the stickers that cover my macbook in good condition, i like it, it does its job well, i knew in advance that the keyboard protector was for the US version anyway so no problems there

fits like a glove and negates the need for a larger case, happy with that

oh and the orange is really bright, which i like

Rock on
on 3 August 2012
This made my Macbook Pro look very nice and protected it great from any damage to the aluminium case. Unknown to me the computer got knocked and since then both front corners shattered and pieces broke off, causing it to be sharp and dangerous. It's a great case and it possibly saved the actual computer case from damage, but it didn't last me very long.
on 5 February 2013
Not being someone who would ever normally feel the urge to write reviews, I wanted to do so for this case. Looking at a lot of different alternatives on this site and others I was not optimistic about finding a good priced case that didn't look cheap or one that was very brittle easily snap(able). Choosing this product as the best looking option I was very happy when it came and its definitely exceeded my expectations. It doesn't look like a lump of plastic, clips on perfectly and the texture of the surface isn't bad either. From my perception the orange is a bit more neon than it comes across in the photo but I don't mind that. This is a good option and at a reasonable price for those on a budget and also anyone who feels like they don't necessarily need to spend £30+ on a case.
on 20 April 2012
I recently purchased this case for my Macbook Pro after my last one broke (TopCase Pink Metallic hard shell) which was a really great product. I received this one in the post today (on time) and immediately put it on. I thought when they said rubberized it was going to feel like silicone, but it doesn't! Which I am happy about. It is a normal hard case with a nice matte feel to it. The purple is a really nice colour and I am so far happy with this product. It doesn't have a cut out for the apple logo, which would've been cool, but that it no big deal. The TPU transparent cover for the keyboard is ok, the enter/return key isn't cut out properly, it is going to take a bit of getting used to, but it is ok.

Overall I would give this product 4.5 stars out of 5.
Arrived in good time, the colour was great, it was easy to fit and the Apple logo shines through proudly. Definitely value for money.
The keypad cover is a great idea and even though it's designed for American Mac's, it still works fine.
I intend to purchase another colour soon, however, for now, I'm enjoying the attention it's getting in aqua blue. It looks professional (perfect for business meetings) and fits in well with my studies at university. It even still fits it into my skinny sleeve.
My Mac is now protected, it looks good and I'm a happy customer.
The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5 is to not encourage complacency, the product is great but as I'm going to be a returning customer, I'd like it to get better and better.