5.0 out of 5 stars A really well made bra, get the next size up if pregnant
I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and wanted a nursing bra I could use for the rest of my pregnancy and for nursing.

This bra is really nice. Well made, thick good quality material and good support, considering it is not underwired (I am a larger size cup and have never had a non-wired bra).

If you are in doubts as to what inches size to get (eg if...
Published 13 months ago by Louis

3.0 out of 5 stars functional, but poor shape
as with all bras in my size, 42H, unless its underwired it's a terrible shape. This is no different. Not great support, not a flattering shape, but does the job well enough. That's not a criticism specifically about this bra, but about all large sized non underwired bras!
Published 8 months ago by Lynne Manson

5.0 out of 5 stars A really well made bra, get the next size up if pregnant, 11 Mar 2013
Louis "lk28" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

If you are in doubts as to what inches size to get (eg if like me you are 30 weeks pregnant and going up in sizes) I recommend getting the next size up, but the usual cup size. There are loads of hooks closures at the back (6 triple hooks) so you can afford to get a little bit bigger. I got my new regular size and am on the last hooks. Wish I had got a 36 rather than 34e (used to be 32 pre-pregnancy).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great maternity/nursing bra, 11 Feb 2014
Was looking for a comfortable bra during last trimester. Fits comfortably around bump which was a life saver! Good support considering there is no underwire. Although cup size slightly too big, very pleased with the bra.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as thourght, 5 Feb 2014
The straps are not comfortable. It is not padded either. It is better to buy a maternity bra through a shop as you can try it on.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, 4 Oct 2013
M. U. H. Shah - See all my reviews
Although it is a nice design and comfortable it just didn't last! I've only had this for a short while and it looks like I've had this for 10 years. It's become so ugly with the threads coming out just would not recommend it at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 2 Oct 2013
This bra is very comfortable and gives a great shape and support without the underwire. The clip makes feeding really easy and I've worn it under strappy summer tops. Love this bra, doesn't feel like a nursing bra.

4.0 out of 5 stars 34GG, 17 Sep 2013
Very comfortable. First non-underwired bra I have worn and find it is offers great support as my cup size has dramatically increased during pregancy. Would recomend highly

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bra., 14 Sep 2013
I love this bra is so comfy, perfect for nursing and i know use it as my main bra even though im no longer nursing Ive always had a problem with bras offering me enough support where this really makes them feel very supported and the design is so cute and makes u feel very sexy for a new mum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent support, 6 Sep 2013
Im seldomly put up review..but for this hotmilk bra i have to say its the best nursing bra I ever purchase. After so many nursing bra ive bought this is the most comfortable & fully supppor bra. Now my baby is 8 months old if only I found it earlier would be better. Nevertheless will purchase more nursing bra from HOTMILK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 22 Aug 2013
Comfortable, sizing as expected. Not yet worn this much as still pregnant but seems very supportive. Drop down cups are easy to use and sizing is nice and flexible due to 6 hooks and eyes on the back. Happy with the price as I bought while reduced.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, good fit, 15 Aug 2013
This nursing bra is very comfortable. It has the best fit of any of the nursing bras I have purchased.

ARRAY(0xb5f1e8c4)