5.0 out of 5 stars A really well made bra, get the next size up if pregnant
I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and wanted a nursing bra I could use for the rest of my pregnancy and for nursing.

This bra is really nice. Well made, thick good quality material and good support, considering it is not underwired (I am a larger size cup and have never had a non-wired bra).

If you are in doubts as to what inches size to get (eg if...
Published 23 months ago by Louis

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price
Although it is a nice design and comfortable it just didn't last! I've only had this for a short while and it looks like I've had this for 10 years. It's become so ugly with the threads coming out just would not recommend it at all
Published 16 months ago by M shah

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A really well made bra, get the next size up if pregnant, 11 Mar. 2013
Louis "lk28" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

If you are in doubts as to what inches size to get (eg if like me you are 30 weeks pregnant and going up in sizes) I recommend getting the next size up, but the usual cup size. There are loads of hooks closures at the back (6 triple hooks) so you can afford to get a little bit bigger. I got my new regular size and am on the last hooks. Wish I had got a 36 rather than 34e (used to be 32 pre-pregnancy).

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a comfy maternity bra for bigger boobs, 9 Sept. 2014
Really happy with this bra so I bought another one. It fits well and is comfortable. I've had problems with other maternity bras which seem to come up smaller than my standard underwired M&S bras which I know I shouldn't have been wearing during pregnancy despite them fitting fine. This bra was a godsend. Not as uplifting as an underwired bra but I don't think that can be expected. During my two pregnancies I bought about 10 different maternity bras with various degrees of success and this the best apart from one Anita bra but that didn't go up to my size for the 2nd pregnancy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, 4 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and sexy, 4 July 2014
This is the same bra as the luminous, just in black rather than cream, so like the luminous it's wonderful. It is glamorous, supports you and is easy to adjust as your size changes! I highly recommend this bra!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nursing bra, 14 May 2014
I didn't really like this bra because it the straps is too short to unlatch the bra for feeding and no underwire make bra feel
Uncomfortable at times when am hot

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 8 May 2014
By far the best nursing bra I've tried. Good support very comfortable and pretty detail..a must for the larger bust

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, well made and a bit of glam ... A must for a new mum, 26 April 2014
So much nicer than the plain sorts offered in high street, well made, nice fit and good support. They require hand washing but a small price to pay for such a nice bra, pretty, functional and would wear once feeding phase is over, providing it lasts that long!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great maternity/nursing bra, 11 Feb. 2014
Was looking for a comfortable bra during last trimester. Fits comfortably around bump which was a life saver! Good support considering there is no underwire. Although cup size slightly too big, very pleased with the bra.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as thourght, 5 Feb. 2014
The straps are not comfortable. It is not padded either. It is better to buy a maternity bra through a shop as you can try it on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 2 Oct. 2013
This bra is very comfortable and gives a great shape and support without the underwire. The clip makes feeding really easy and I've worn it under strappy summer tops. Love this bra, doesn't feel like a nursing bra.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›