on 7 April 2013
Deceptively gorgous. A real part of Barbie history in this doll and an excellent addition for any collector to enjoy.
on 26 July 2013
I don't pretend to sound as a amazon lover, but I actually am! Beautiful dolls, largely coveted, at the reach of your fingers for, sometimes, a quarter of their original prices... incredible. She sports the sought after model muse body, and the mackie headmold, with luscious platinum hair. Her costume is everything but conventional, but it's growing on me big time. A must have, definetely.
on 23 July 2013
This doll is stunning. The pictures do not do it justice. I was very pleased with her and even more pleased that she was such a bargain at £10.99p. She is very good quality and very pretty. I would say she is more of a Barbie collectors item rather than a toy.
on 14 July 2013
Bought this for my grand-daughter, who absolutely loves it. The colour is beautiful. Very good value for money. Arrived in plenty of time for her birthday. Excellent packaging.
on 6 July 2013
very fast delivery from italy sorry my english. this barbie is such beautiful, she has a great charm. she looks gorgeous in her pink dress and straight blond hair fab. ++++
on 28 May 2016
Beautiful! Her hair is like so white it shines blue in the light
on 23 January 2016
Thank you - very good product and service.
on 19 October 2012
I love this Barbie and her Pink Pantone dress.
As a graphic designer this doll surprises me with the idea!
I would love her even more if she as a full pantone catalogue dress, insted of just the 219C pink pantone...
on 3 December 2012
Very cheap and in perfect condition! Thank you from Spain! i don't speack english very well, sorry, but all is perfect.
on 7 December 2014