on 18 June 2014
this item arrived well before the estimated delivery date.

Not actually the item as described for the following reasons:

1. described as a 3.9 Ghz but Windows 8.1 Pro shows it as a 3.8 Ghz
2. No wifi card as described but actually a USB wifi dongle.

All in all I'm really happy with this item so far regardless of the above two points. Some other reviews state that this is a really noisy piece of equipment but to be perfectly honest, it's near silent.

I installed Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit and it runs like a dream as does all of my other software.

I didn't realise how big the item was until I took it out of the box so at the moment I have it on the bottom of my computer desk/station sideways as it's too long to have as you would usually so that you can appreciate the green led at the front.

This item has loads of potential for upgrading and if you're a hard core gamer, the first thing you may want to upgrade is the graphics card as it's slightly budget.

would I recommend this item to others? Well yes I would as you would be pretty pushed to buy something as good from PC world for this price - in fact, the cheapest gaming PC in PC World at the moment is almost £500 and no where as near as high spec as this.

if you are reading this review then I,d say your 90% of the way to placing your order so go ahead. I doubt you'd be disappointed, I'm not. :)
on 9 September 2013
I bought this pc in late August and i have to say I am very pleased with it. The case is good looking and the processor is powerful. If you are like me though and enjoy playing a bit of battlefield or far cry, I would definitely recommend upgrading the graphics card but for casual gaming it is Superb. FYI for £60 pounds I bought the Nvidia GT 630 graphics card which improves performance for games like battlefield 3 tenfold
on 8 March 2014
This is a medium spec gaming PC, The graphics card isn't very good as it's old but it can run Battlefield 4 with low settings. but can play older games fine. Everything else is great has it has space for another 3 hard drives, has space for another fan and a PCI slot. Though it doesn't come with a operating system it's easy to buy and fast to set up and as I said before the graphics card isn't brilliant but you can always upgrade it I have decided to go with a Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX650 1GB DDR5 PCI-E card. So as long as you upgrade the graphics card it comes with you will be able to play all the top games.

Overall I purchased this because I wanted an upgrade from a laptop I was using and now that I have this, it's money well spent.
on 29 January 2013
I haven't had a single problem with this PC.
Its fast and i play far cry 3, black ops 2 and WoW.
on 23 February 2014
This PC is fantastic....I bought this as an upgrade and I'm very happy with the outcome....The PC is very powerful with the built in Quad Core and 8gig Ram - WOW, makes all the difference....Just to finish it off, I even bought myself a set of Blue LCD Lights to go inside the PC and again WOW - With the Blue Lights inside and the green light, really makes the PC stand out by afar ....My mother saw this PC and she wanted one, so she bough one for herself and she is also pleased with it.....Thanks seller for a fantastic PC....I'll defiantly buy from this seller again...
on 16 March 2013
My son saved up his birthday and Christmas money to purchase this gaming computer. He is very happy with it, and spends ages on it, which isn't always a good thing.
on 23 July 2013
great mid range gaming computer, ATI driver doesn't install properly with certain windows OS but can be rectified by going to ATI.com and DL it. Overall good comp for the money and well worth the investment for gamers wanting an upgrade from a standard pc.
on 3 January 2014
This is a great pc for people with experiance and new to pc gaming, one thing to take note of is that it dose not have a built in wifi card but it dose contain a wifi dongle to connect. but overal this is a great pc and is great for the price.
on 16 January 2013
this was a very good buy, you get a lot for your money and I would let anyone know that if you are starting out in gaming this would be a very good starting place.
on 15 December 2013
had a little hassle but the overall out come was amazing recommend you buy this pc. i can play all my games like euro tucker simulator 2 with no problem and it can run tekkit and ftb with no problem what a normal pc would struggle.