5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without it
I have tried and tested this product extensively. It goes on easily & covers a multitude of sins on the nails. I had a toe infection (not nice) and this covered the discoloration on my toe nail well. My toes looked lovely - a very pretty look!
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. A. A. Green

1.0 out of 5 stars not easy to remove!
Looked lovely on my fingers and was greatly admired by friends but...............

A nightmare to remove - took nearly two hours even with gel removers and normal polish remover.

Won't be repeating that experience soon!
Published on 4 Jan 2012 by Ms. E. Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without it, 4 April 2014
This review is from: OPI Muppet Collection Nail Polish-Excuse Moi! OPI-HL-C10 (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars not easy to remove!, 4 Jan 2012
Ms. E. Wilson "Eli" (London, UK) - See all my reviews

Won't be repeating that experience soon!