4.0 out of 5 stars good raw vegan product
I have an ulcer, and as such, my tummy can be very tricky, but I can have this, even on a bad ulcer day, no probs at all.
Published 16 months ago by in search of....

3.0 out of 5 stars Not totally organic
Tastes ok with Almond milk or other organic milk replacement drinks
Published 1 month ago by Brian James

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars good raw vegan product, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Sunwarrior Warrior Blend 1Kg Chocolate Powder (Grocery)
I like the whole range of Warrior Blends, but this one is great as there is no stevia, and for my palate, this is preferable. Natural version also allows you to add it to sweet or savoury drinks or soups, also allows you to self sweeten to taste, or add vanilla or raw cacao to your own taste too - what more can you ask for. superb, regular item for me. I often have this for breakfast - I add more water than suggested, then one frozen banana, one date and some raw cacao. i sometimes toss in a green superfood such as amazing grass too :-) superb.

THE FLAVOUR VERSIONS: When using the vanilla I add 2 bananas, and top the water up to 850ml, i drink one glass them refrigerate the rest and drink over the next 2 hours. I don't find the chocolate version overly chocolatey, its more vanilla with very mild choc.

THE BAG SEAL - arrives with the seal track bunged up with powder, so you need to run a cocktails stick thru it to clear the track and make the bag seal properly.

Ingredients list below taken from other uk site, cannot 100% verify the data, hope its of use.

PROTEIN VANILLA - Raw sprouted whole grain brown rice protein, Vanilla, Pectin, Xanthan, Stevia
PROTEIN CHOCOLATE - Raw sprouted whole grain brown rice protein, Cocoa, Chocolate extract, Stevia, Xanthan, Pectin
PROTEIN NATURAL - Raw sprouted whole grain brown rice protein
WARRIOR BLEND NATURAL - Sunwarrior Proprietary Protein Blend (Raw Organic Cranberry Protein, Raw Pea Protein, Raw Organic Hemp Protein), Medium Chain Triglycerides
WARRIOR BLEND VANILLA - Sunwarrior Proprietary Protein Blend (Raw Organic Cranberry Protein, Raw Pea Protein, Raw Organic Hemp Protein), Natural Fibers (Fenugreek, Konjac, Guar), Organic Vanilla, Organic Stevia, Medium Chain Triglycerides
WARRIOR BLEND CHOCOLATE - Sunwarrior Proprietary Protein Blend (Raw Organic Cranberry Protein, Raw Pea Protein, Raw Organic Hemp Protein), Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Natural Fibers (Fenugreek, Konjac, Guar), Organic Vanilla, Organic Stevia, Medium Chain Triglycerides

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits me :-), 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Sunwarrior Warrior Blend 1Kg Chocolate Powder (Grocery)
I bought this protein as I wanted additional protein to supplement along with my workout program. I needed something natural as I'm breastfeeding and this fits the bill perfectly. It's not to everyone's taste though BUT I like the flavour (and that's what matters).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Warrior Blend 1Kg Chocolate Powder (Grocery)
I have been buying this blend for my daughter (at her request). I have seen a major change in her complexion, it is clearer and brighter, her body shape has also slimmed down although she is not on a diet, she is just taking care to eat. It a product I would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars sunwarrior powder, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Sunwarrior Warrior Blend 1Kg Chocolate Powder (Grocery)
I really liked this product u can make healthy nutritional cakes , protein balls , shakes all sorts , however I did always use almond milk as if u mix it with water it can taste slightly chalky !!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not totally organic, 6 Sep 2014
Tastes ok with Almond milk or other organic milk replacement drinks

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the product, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Warrior Blend 1Kg Chocolate Powder (Grocery)
Very pleased with the product. It's quite tasty as well. Blend with chilled Almond milk and you have a tasty protein drink. My previous order never reached me. ( hence 4 stars). When I checked with Amazon I was informed that it had got lost in transit. However they were very helpful and arranged a re-order to reach me within one day delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok..., 28 July 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Warrior Blend 1Kg Chocolate Powder (Grocery)
... doesn't taste too bad, but on the other hand doesn't taste very good either. It has a weird texture, and even when i increased the amount of liquid i used was a bit like drinking sand.

It also has a salty aftertaste which i don't like, but i notice it less when i add more water/almond milk, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!!, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Warrior Blend 1Kg Chocolate Powder (Grocery)
Tastes great, I find its easy just blending it. just ordered more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Warrior Blend 1Kg Chocolate Powder (Grocery)
Great product. Tastes great too. I highly recommend and will continue to buy. Very ggood for the body in general.

4.0 out of 5 stars it was a lot smaller than i thought, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Sunwarrior Warrior Blend 1Kg Chocolate Powder (Grocery)
i finished it .. but thought it was pricy for the amount of product. i would purchase again but I'm kinda broke and didn't see much improvement/gains when i was taking it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›