Price:£7.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 17 December 2015
I bought this as a gift as it included Grenadine. The website photo and the description said it included Grenadine. What arrived was Fraise (Strawberry). Very disappointed. Too late to send it back as it is for a Christmas present.
on 11 April 2013
Were bought as a present together with cocktail glasses. Looked really nice and good range of flavours. Saves time when making and mixing and obtaining the I individual ingredients.
on 8 February 2013
Really make cocktails/mocktails look 5 star! Taste nice and great colours. If you want cocktails with a flair get these !
on 23 December 2015
I bought this 5-bottle set ONLY because it contained a bottle of Grenadine which I needed for Christmas cocktails. When the package arrived this morning it contained NO Grenadine, but rather a substitute bottle of Fraise (strawberry) cordial, which is not the same thing at all. This is in contravention of both the seller's description and the photograph provided, and a waste of the buying public's time. It is now too late to do anything to rectify this error before Christmas. Very disappointed. Avery poor show.
on 22 December 2015
great for mocktails - created quite a few different ones with these syrups last week. The only problem was that the middle syrup was actually strawberry and not grenadine as indicated in the description so I had to re-arrange my menu to adapt.
on 18 January 2016
Looks good but misleading. No grenadine which I bought the set for in the first place.These are defientley more like minatures. Don't rely on the photo. Other than that they look nice and arrived on time.
on 24 February 2016
Lovely little set! Comes with a sheet of recipes on the back which is also really handy. I haven't tried all the flavours, but the ones I have tried are really tasty and you don't need much to add some kick to a cocktail. Be careful with getting syrup on the caps though as it does crystalise upon drying and can make it a little sticky and hard to open the bottle next time, it does tend to glug out as it is a syrup so prepare yourself! I wish Monin did more sets than just this and the coffee set as I would like to try more flavours (did you know they do over 100 flavours!?). Overall great quality and taste, good strong bottles and a fair amount of syrup that will last a few drinks each. I'm well on my way to cocktail heaven!
on 7 July 2015
It seems a little pricey, but I couldn't find an equivalent of this thing anywhere else on such short notice. Bought it with a cocktail making set as a present for a friend, and it was very well received. I guess it's only a taster, and you won't make more than a couple of cocktails out of each bottle, but once you figure out what you like, you can always buy that in greater quantities. As for the taste of the thing itself, I've only tried the blue lagoon and mint mojito, but they both taste delicious, and I normally don't even like alcoholic drinks.
on 13 February 2016
The first set I received had smashed but they quickly sent out a second set. The syrups have made some lovely cocktails and good fun nights. The right amount to experiment and have a bit of fun for a few nights.
on 30 July 2013
Love it!
Goes too quick but great choice and brilliant for experimenting with new recipes.
Helps you know which ones you prefer without a great cost