on 28 February 2014
My Jack Russell prefers these over anything else for a treat. Me however, after treading on them bare footed in the night, finding them in the most unexpected places and putting up with a little dog who is crying because she can't find one, am not so keen! However, they are on a repeat order!
on 24 October 2013
I have a puppy that is starting to teeth and wants to chew on things all the time. These appear to be its favorite item so saves things that I don't want to be chewed!
on 8 January 2014
These are decent chunky "bones" which are just the right size for a collie. A good price and speedy delivery. Will certainly order again.
on 16 August 2013
These were as described, delivered promptly and fairly priced. Not a lot more I can say really - I'm sure the dogs will appreciate them!
on 8 November 2013
How can I rate this product????? My dog is a fan and she wants more !!!!!

New order in the post
on 8 May 2013
The dogs love them, we have them on re-order. Well packaged and last a long rime, what more can I say?
on 27 March 2014
My Lab pup will normally eat or chew anything, but not these! I'll stick to the non greasy pig ears
on 6 November 2014
My dog says these taste as nice as smelly socks
on 5 November 2014
Lasted about an hour each !!!!!
on 20 May 2015
Brilliant for my 2 boys, they love them.. Much cheaper than buying a few from the shops.. Fast delivery too 👍