5.0 out of 5 stars These are flip flops
The ultimate in flip flop technology. Lightweight laceless, they flip and they flop when required. These are a MUST BUY
Published 10 months ago by John Walsh

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake?
These are greatly inferior to the last (identical) pair I had. I wonder if they're fake. The strap comes out of the sole at the front (regularly). The soles have worn down at the toe and split where the strap attaches at the front. All in about 4 months - probably no more than 60 days use.
Published 10 months ago by Aidan

‹ Previous | 14 5 69 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for summer!, 19 Sep 2013
I bought these out of necessity...actually that isn't completely true. My previous pair of Havaianas had been my all weather, all season sandal/slipper but my dog liked them! I had no hesitation in ordering my new pair immediately. I think they're incredibly sturdy and ridiculously comfortable and the choice of colours is impressive. My only gripe...my dog recently chewed these too and I need to order another pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 11 Sep 2013
I've always found havaianas comfortable and less likely to rub than others - and at a great price I'm happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 4 Sep 2013
I have owned these flip flops before but lost them and my summer just wasn't the same so I reordered them. Love them. They are comfy and I wear them all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, 4 Sep 2013
The Havaianas I ordered were exactly what they looked like online. They look good on and am sure will last a long time as the quality is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and product, 28 Aug 2013
rapid delivery and a great product. Buy a size slightly smaller than you are if possible as these seem to fit large

5.0 out of 5 stars Popular, but very lovely and comfy, 27 Aug 2013
These are great - the soles are so bouncy that I found myself doing lots of walking around wearing these. They did rub to begin with, but once my feet toughened up (!) they were just fab. They are VERY popular, but understandably so, they are the loveliest flip flops I've ever worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Havaianas is a very very good flip-flop, 25 Aug 2013
I love it because is so comfortable, don't smell, resistant, don't slippery. I fell save to walk anywhere. And is very fashionable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Posh flip flops!, 16 Aug 2013
They are the best flip flops out there; expensive for what they are but they do last and for some reason are much more comfortable than the cheaper ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Aug 2013
Heffernan (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought a pair of these a year ago and they are the most comfortable sandals i have ever had. I now wear them everyday and thought i had better get another pair. My new Havaianas are great, very comfortable and great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done, 13 Aug 2013
Item turned up very quickly,very good quality well made ,what is what you would expect but all in all very good service thank you.

‹ Previous | 14 5 69 | Next ›