on 12 January 2012
A really great hot sauce - not to spicy and relies on arbol and piquin peppers for flavour as opposed to trying to cover it up with too much heat.
Delivery was quicker that I expected and at a really good price.
on 18 April 2012
My husband and I really love this hot sauce, we ordered it from amazon because it is much cheaper than buying it at at the supermarket and much more convenient as it arrives to the door. One of the best hot sauces available.
on 8 February 2014
I like hot stuff, my fav curry is madrass and this is much like that so you have some idea of just how hot it is, for me its nice but almost to the point where its pushing too much
on 24 March 2014
My daughter introduced me to this sauce and it soon became a staple in our household. So good - even love it on toast - with just Yeo Valley butter, a sprinkling of garlic granules or powder (or fresh) and then a good dollop of Cholula Hot Sauce spread around. YUM! It's not burning hot by any means - a good heat rather than an intense heat (I'm a bit of a spice-weeny, so you'll only be disappointed if you like hot to mean really, spicey). Goes with so many things. Add it to houmous, potatoes, scrambled eggs etc etc etc!
on 3 June 2014
Not sure if it really qualifies for a hot sauce, because its not that hot. I can use it like ketchup (actually, try mix it with ketchup nom nom), and im not a chili fanatic. The flavor is very rich which is why i love this sauce. Great for beef marinade as well as chips and sandwiches.

Hot chili fans may be disappointed, but the taste is awesome.
on 15 January 2015
I've given this 4 stars as it's not really a 'hot' sauce. It is certainly a great tasting sauce and goes so well with so many different foods. Try drowning prei-peri chicken in this... it's heaven.
on 24 April 2012
As a US expat in the UK it is so difficult to find good Mexican food let alone good Mexican hot sauce. This product is one my family used in the US and were thrilled to find it available in the UK.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 May 2014
I have never tried hot sauce like this one it is good and could use it with anything you like i highly recommend it and this is the second time i'm buying it.
on 29 June 2014
Consistent quality from US to UK. Use a lot in Mexican food preparation, with scrambled eggs, and other meals which call for spicy seasoning.
on 12 April 2014
What can I say? If you don't know this hot sauce you better try it, especially if you can find a deal.