4.0 out of 5 stars All round good phone
Have an affinity with all comments made and so far have found phone and ansaphone to be excellent.

Call clarity and handsfree are far better than previous BT & Panasonic models.

However, just a couple of suggestions to comments;

1. To connect to line for dial tone (1571, line services - divert etc.) press and hold green telephone button...
Published on 31 May 2012 by KevKev

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed Gigaset Fan . . .
I have long been a fan of Siemens Gigaset Phones, having bought many handsets of differing models for our busy office. I therefore bought, with confidence, this model (twin handsets) for use at home. It has many good features - the display is clear and easy to see, the buttons are relatively easy to use, even for my clumsy, increasingly-arthritic fingers and I like that...
Published on 3 Mar. 2012 by Linda321

‹ Previous | 110 11 12 13 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and great phone with clear sound, 11 Sept. 2012
Mrs. C. Skeggs (Essex, UK.) - See all my reviews
Lovely looking phone, and very lightweight compared to my old phone too so easier to use. Sound quality is great too although you do need a broadband filter to ensure no background noise - something I didn't realise at first so was very alarmed by the loud background noise until contacted gigaset who immediately knew what the solution would be. Very pleased with this phone very good quality, nice looking, lightweight and great sound.

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrific Interference, 31 Dec. 2011
Dave Evans (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gigaset C610A Trio DECT Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black (Electronics)
I bought this for my parents to replace their old cordless phone they've had for donkeys years. So thought I'd get this one which gets great reviews and Which award.

Well, we got terrible and I mean terrible interference on this phone. It was plugged in and placed in the same location as the old one. Every time I called her, just got alot of background crackling. I asked her to try one of the other two in the set. Same thing. Tried this on numerous occasions over several days.

Expected better especially for the price, but have had to send it back as it is seriously bad and distracting on a call. Asked her to plug in her old one for now, until I get another set. Annoying as it was a Christmas present. Now reluctant to get another Siemens.

3.0 out of 5 stars not keen on company spokes person, 30 July 2014
nothing wrong with product but company sent wrong base set and wrong phone line cable and then sent wrong manual booklet too with no pin number for base set, person i was in corespondance with wasnt very helpful ethier, once they have your money ??

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great simple little system, 24 Jan. 2015
We have one of these with several units. It's a great simple little system. We've had ours now for years and it still works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, easy to use!, 30 Aug. 2014
Good quality and range - really easy to use. Have been using these for 6 months now and I'm really happy with them

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent having standard batteries, 21 July 2014
Does everthing it says it should, excellent having standard batteries.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gigaset C610A Trio, 29 July 2013
Items worked fine until the first full charge. You will hear a constant high pitched sound from the base station when fully charged and plugged-in. Furthermore, the mains adapter failed after a power cut. (£:13.98 to replace)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality item, 29 Jun. 2013
I think the phone is of poor quality, the loudspeaker is as good as useless ! the touch buttons are fragile, i would change the phone if i could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, looks good. Low radiation., 17 Jun. 2013
R. A. Casselle (Herts., England) - See all my reviews
I bought this set after some research because I wanted one (unlike most DECT phones) which didn't constantly emit high-frequency signals. We all live in a deepening sea of electro-magnetic radiation at all frequencies and (call me paranoid) I just didn't want another constant source of it in my own home. The phone works very well: sound quality is good, it works well throughout the house and the controls are easy to use. It looks smart, too. I'm pleased with this set and recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone - low EMF with ECO mode, 6 Jan. 2013
Bought these phones as they are one of the few advertised as low EMF (Electromagnetic Field) which is a potential hazard of DECT technology, and I am very happy with these phones. I measured the EMF (I have some testing equipment) and indeed there is no field (specifically emitted by base) when the phones are not in use when in eco/eco+ mode! Compared to my old Panasonic DECT, this is a great improvement as the base of this (and most other brands) emits a fairly high power field (much stronger than WIFI!).

The phone itself is of very good quality, great sound, ringer volume, robust. I do not agree with any of the negative reviews left by others, which made me uncertain whether to even buy the Siemens. Battery life does decrease when using Eco/Eco+ mode (low EMF), but Siemens mentions this in the manual and is a low price to pay for better health. Definitely recommended!!

‹ Previous | 110 11 12 13 | Next ›