5.0 out of 5 stars In car charger
this item is great to charged your phone up when you are
on the move and you forgot to charge up at home
Published on 17 Feb. 2012 by Mick

3.0 out of 5 stars IN CAR CHARGER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY W I8150
It's OK for the price, but a bit slow in charging. The cable could also be a bit longer. However for the price I can't complain too much, it does the job.
Published on 17 Feb. 2012 by spike

5.0 out of 5 stars In car charger, 17 Feb. 2012
This review is from: IN CAR CHARGER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY W I8150 BY CELLAPOD CHARGERS (Electronics)
this item is great to charged your phone up when you are
on the move and you forgot to charge up at home

5.0 out of 5 stars IN CAR CHARGER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY W I8150 BY CELLAPOD CHARGERS, 26 April 2013
T. Pocock "headonist" (UK) - See all my reviews
This item came very quickly and worked straight out of the wrapper. Essential for my daily work . No more waiting to get home before charging these very power hungry smart phones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 20 April 2013
This is a high quality product which was delivered very fast. I have only one concern and that is when designing this product I don't know why they don't give it a longer lead.

3.0 out of 5 stars IN CAR CHARGER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY W I8150, 17 Feb. 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Wi8150 Charger by Cellapod, 3 Mar. 2013
Item was returned as it did not work, therefor of no use.
Its a pity that you don't offer an alternative as I would really like an in-car charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Car charger, 30 Jun. 2013
Delivery time was excellent, nice and compact to use in the car does not get in the way, would definitely recommend this, price excellent as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Oct. 2013
A fab little charger, does the job. A fab price too, what more do you need. Was a bit worried about it being so cheap but no worries there

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Aug. 2013
Mrs. M. Ayre (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I use this every time i am in car, it is great if you want to use navigation on your phone