on 29 January 2013
Although I have only used this piping bag once i am very satisfied with its use. I made sausage rolls with it and then washed it in hot soapy water and it still looks as new. Of course only time will tell but I think this is a good quality food bag.
on 16 January 2013
I am very happy with these bags. Really nice quality and nice size to icing. Made 1 cake and 144 cupcakes (in one go) and the bags held up great and are still in great shape ! Thank you!!
on 21 May 2014
Excellent large piping bag easy to clean worth paying a bit extra for does perfect cakes everytime! I'm very impressed
on 5 July 2013
PURCHASED THIS FOR MY 21 YEAR OLD WHO IS TOTALLY INTO BAKING, GOOD BUY USED ONCE SO FAR BUT CAME OUT VERY NICE.
on 28 May 2016
Well after my initial 'this is a great bag' moment - my pleasure turned to disappointment as the bag split half way down on the seam after maybe 4/5 uses. I washed them in luke warm water too so this shouldn't happen. They did however produce great swirls so I am very sad....now I can only half fill the bag which defeats the object as I wanted to do it all in one bag for 24 cupcakes.
review image
on 15 August 2012
This product is very well made - a quality bag and nozzle set . I scoured the internet to find something suitable and found that many bags come with sub-standard nozzles or quality nozzles come with sub-standard bags. This set has it all! Also, the bag is easy to wash-up and is large enough for a decent amount of icing/meringue etc.
on 8 June 2016
It was wonderful to use, but unfortunately the seam opened after the second use. I am an experienced baker and that was disappointing. I am now buying it again to see if I was just unlucky or the product itself is just not well made.
on 26 January 2016
Great product! Better than the plastic ones.
on 29 February 2016
Just what my friend was looking for, most hight street shops only sell disposable type, very pleased she was too, would recommend seller to anyone looking for baking/cooking equipment.
on 27 May 2013
A very well made bag, easy to clean, dries quickly and stores very easy, takes up a lot less room than the plastic or metal piping tube.