on 16 December 2013
This is a beautiful set, and makes a great gift for a foodie. However, it is an item that does not travel well and I ended up having to buy it in a shop after buying twice from Amazon sellers and the item was either slate broken or china smashed. To be fair even in store I had to search through several to find a complete set unbroken. Manufacturer take note, this needs better packaging. Disappointing experience, hence 4 stars.
on 10 May 2013
Should this item had come in perfect condition I could see this item be the center of my table when we have guests around; however this was not the case.

This was sent from Luxembourg and the box where the items came in were not designed to withstand any rough treatments during transit, as the porcelain items weren't secured properly, only the taller porcelain pots manage to stay in their intended places. The handles weren't secured at all, and they are made of metal, and I guess this has caused chips on the tray itself.

There were no "fragile" or "this way up" sign on the packaging, so that didn't help either.

I opted for a refund, because I can't see a replacement come in perfect condition the way it was packaged and likely handled during delivery. Shame, I was looking forward to this.
on 11 March 2013
Good quality item nice slate tray and the dishes are substantial well fit for purpose, would provide the woo factor for any dinner party. A really good price and good service from Kitchen craft would buy from them again.
on 18 January 2014
Unfortunately I have only just opened my Christmas present due to an unplanned injury to my knee. The corner is missing from the slate tray , obviously broken prior to being packaged. Very disappointing and I would not buy a kitchen craft product again. although I accept I should have checked on delivery ....you learn!
on 21 December 2013
This slate tray with beautiful porceline shaped dishes is so beautiful but also practical. I can see me using it for both sweet and savoury. Very well packed for delivery too. I was so impressed that I ordered another one for a friend. Very versatile thans
on 15 March 2014
I ordered the appetiser set and whilst it was very nice, the first one had a crack right through the slate. I returned it and ordered a replacement and this too was cracked. I asked for a further replacement and asked Amazon to check the product before sending but i received a refund rather than a further replacement. It's a shame because the set is lovely. Slate is too thin i guess.
on 20 February 2014
Bought as a Christmas gift, I thought it appropriate
As my son & his partner entertain friends
they love it. looks very impressive perfect !
on 2 March 2014
It looks lovely. Very elegant way to serve apperitives or small portions of food. Diswasher save.Perfect for 4 people. Fast delivery
on 19 June 2013
I suppose I should have realized that slate does not travel well.....
returned one and kept one although again chipped.
on 15 February 2013
Arrived quickly, looking good. I can't wait to have a party and use it. I definetly recommend it. It looks very posh :)