5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy
Great snow pants, Iam so happy with my purchase they even have adjusters for short people such as my self! They are a great colour, loose comfy fit I have the Deep mint colour which goes perfect with my vans jacket. made my holiday and best of all great price
Published on 6 Jan 2012 by Sophie

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is massive
Published on 24 Feb 2012 by debs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 6 Jan 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is massive, 24 Feb 2012
The ski pant itself seemed fine but had to return as the sizing is way out. The pants were far too big, choose a smaller size. The waist is adjustable but if you need it on the tightest it means there is a lot of excess material around the bottom & the hips. The lining is ok around the body area but the legs are lined with thin, not warm stuff. ok if you get hot skiing but not brill if you are a cold bod like me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Price, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: Animal Women's Kuri Ski Pant (Sports Apparel)
Happy with these! good fit bigger than I thought, I am usually a 12 but 10 fit perfectly.
Good price too

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and fits well, 17 Mar 2013
I brought these to ski in Italy and they kept me warm, looked stylish and have great pockets for bits and bobs you need on the slopes.

3.0 out of 5 stars review, 7 Mar 2012
Nice colour,and looks cool, but I found that the sizeing was very off, get a size down to usual if thinking about purchasing this.I found that it was very thin material, so it was quite cold for Skiing in Norway,but good for those who get easily warm. Due to the thin material that wasnt very thick, tough,durable it was easyily cut from my ski's ofwhich I have never exspericed happening befor, and I have ben skiing for 10 years now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal Ski Pants, 19 Jan 2012
I love this ski pants. It's so comfortable and just the right size. Beautiful colour. I also bought a white one, excellent for the cold wet weather in Ireland. Thank you Amazon...!!