on 30 April 2012
I love this purchase. I originally bought this for a family member for christmas, we all had a drink out of all the chalice's and the pint wasn't flat at all. The widget works brilliantly. Put it through the dishwasher a couple times now and none of the graphics have come off the glass.
on 18 January 2014
After drinking a few, well more than a few :) Stella`s in Wotherspoons I asked about the glasses it was served in now as opposed to the usual pint tumbler. The staff mentioned something about the glasses being designed in such a way tha a head will be maintained for a longer time as a result of etching in the glass. I thought it was a load of p*sh but lo` and behold it works. So rather than nick a few from Wothersponns and getting a record I bought them from Amazon. They are actually the canines dangly bits. Been drinking my homebrew out of them and what a difference it makes. Bubbles rising about twenty minutes after pouring and still bursting forth. Do yourself a favour/treat yourself and get these. They are well worth the money. Not only do they do the job they look stunning when washed/polished and filled :)
Time for another glass so fill yur boots folks :)
on 30 November 2014
Purchased these glasses for hubby for Christmas as he has often commented how nice they were in our local pub. Arrived in good time, and in a huge oversized box but they got here safely. They are exact same that are served in pubs which was a relief as I wasn't sure they would be the same. Very happy with purchase.
on 14 February 2015
I bought these glasses as a gift for my husbands Birthday. They arrived quicly and were securely wrapped in bubble wrap so arrived in perfect condition. They are lovely quality with nice detailing on the stem. Would highly recommend them.
on 7 September 2012
These chalices are well worth the money. They arrived very quickly and in extremely good packaging. They look great, especially with something cold and alcholic in it, round the barbeque!!!!!
on 3 May 2014
These glasses arrived well packaged. They are very strong and sturdy and look beautiful. Beer tastes so much fresher in theses glasses, i would definitely recommend buying these glasses you will not be disappointed.
on 8 November 2013
GREAT PRODUCT HIGHLY RECOMEND.
COMES VERY WELL BOXED AND SPEEDY DELIVERY
PUTS A LOVERLY HEAD TO ANY LARGER WITH THE BUILT IN PERFERATIONS IN THE CENTRE OF THE GLASS
CHEERS.
on 3 May 2014
I have been after a few of these glasses for years.

They look brilliant, and when I have the boys over for poker nights, these do the trick.
We all feel very classy.
on 22 October 2013
When I opened the box and pulled out the glasses I was excited to to see that each glass was perfect with what appeared no flaws that I could find. I am was happy with my order.
on 24 June 2013
Good quality products delivered in decent packaging and has not been bereft of Stella in it ever since.
If you are an Stella fan, you must get these