5.0 out of 5 stars There is no comparison
This was an additional handset to add to an existing two phone set up - if you ask me, this is German engineering at its very best! Gigaset/Siemans should perhaps go in to the smart phone market, the build quality and intuitive features are fantastic. The clarity is superb and boy, it looks the part too! The King/Queen of DECT phones
Published on 24 Aug. 2012 by Skid Kid

3.0 out of 5 stars Gigaset phones
It's a good looking phone ,and that's all there is !!However I tried I could not manage to transfer contacts and photos from my computer to the phone , and that was the only reason I bought it !!its and it's touchscreen is not responsive , I would have sent it back if I could !!
Published on 21 Sept. 2012 by Pilot supercolor paint marker ...

5.0 out of 5 stars There is no comparison, 24 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Gigaset SL910H Additional Handset for Gigaset SL910A (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but could better at the price, 26 April 2013
I managed to sync contacts with Outlook on PC and hook up multiple handsets - so I'm not sure why other reviewers had problems with these aspects (maybe need to update the firmware?).
The ability to input contacts only once is great and hands-free quality is excellent. Accessing messages from any handset and transferring calls between handsets are also very easy-to-use features.
What isn't good is the responsiveness of the touch screen. This is very poor, and you end up making a lot of frustrating input errors. On top of this, the interface is not as intuitive as the mobile phones we have all become used to, so you may find using it irritating. And it's expensive!
Having said that, I've never had a nicer phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gigaset 910, 22 July 2012
This phone is well made and has excellent call quality. The setup procedure and synchronization work but are somewhat less than ideal. The firmware has some very silly limitations such as not copying contact photos while copying contacts. Once setup is complete they do the core job well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gigaset phones, 21 Sept. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Gigaset SL910A, 27 Dec. 2012
Excellent hands free phone. I have had a number of BT phones, this is the first phone that actually meets alll my requirements. Expensive, yes. Quality product - absolutely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super product, 18 Nov. 2013
Mr. D. Stefanowicz "Eur Ing Dave." (London, England) - See all my reviews
I have poor hearing and bought these to work with my hearing aids. I already had a set of Siemens SL 78's and was attracted by the better quality display. The phones work well and the sound quality is super. I also like the fine quality of the speaker phone.

I was disappointed that the screen picture is static and does not change like a screen saver as it did on the Siemens SL 78 and also the phones are quite heavy. However, the phones look great and my wife loves them so all is well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Handset, 1 Aug. 2013
I now have two SL910H's and it is excellent in every way - stylish, excellent sound and a good range - worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars A very modern looking phone The silver border looks great. I paired it with a Phillips handset and ..., 27 Oct. 2014
A very modern looking phone The silver border looks great. I paired it with a Phillips handset and it paired easily. May even think of getting another one!! A little expensive but for the look and screen size it is well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars which we are very happy with. This gigaset is very good and, 9 Dec. 2014
We bought it to pair with out main set, which we are very happy with. This gigaset is very good and, being touch screen, is similar to our mobiles.

5.0 out of 5 stars First touch screen home phone., 14 Dec. 2013
Red about this phone gigaset sl910. Sounded great. Even better when I got it. Abit xpensive but it looks really cool. And best of all it works well.