4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin
nice quick delivery...easy to use...cheap price. no problems at all

perhaps a little bit bulky...i have a mini clubman and it fits fine
Published on 29 Aug 2012 by Stephen

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
This item was a good price and was delivered promptly, however on trying to install the mounting cradle I found that the "suction pad" doesn't stay attached to the windscreen for more than a few seconds. As I bought it primarily for the car charger I will keep it, but it is disappointing that half of the product is unusable.
Published 22 months ago by bumpkin16

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: NEW IN CAR HOLDER WINDSCREEN SUCTION MOUNT CRADLE + IN CAR CHARGER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 I9100 (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, dont bother buying, 20 Aug 2013
used this for a while and works fine, but after getting the same problem with both I wont use again, the plastic suction pad comes away and drops the cradle on the floor, this has happened twice now, very dissapointed, this is cheaply made and not worth the wasted time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 17 Aug 2013
The item arrives in two parts which, in theory, clip together. In practice this connection is very loose. Result - holder falls off and one of the arms breaks off. Never even got to use it. I recommend you glue the two parts together before you use it.

2.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, ok, then...not so good, 15 Aug 2013
I bought this for my phone so I could use the GPS while I was driving. At first it was brilliant! Held the phone without falling off and the charger I bought with it worked too! Then the parts that keep the phone still became very loose and the phone kept falling out while I was driving! Not so good :S and the charger broke too.... so I think I might pick a better quality one next time.

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 29 Aug 2012
nice quick delivery...easy to use...cheap price. no problems at all

perhaps a little bit bulky...i have a mini clubman and it fits fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb piece of kit, 7 Jun 2012
Lord Christopher Isherwood (Thornbury, Nr Bristol, U.K.) - See all my reviews
For the price this is fantastic.

A piece of mini precision engineering. The car connector is long enough to reach the plug in most cars and not only does it hold the phone firmly on the windscreen the phone gets charged whilst being used.
I like the way the adaptor holds the phone firmly, adjusting to the phone size with a simple press of a switch.
Easy enough to remove at the end of a journey and small enough to store in the glove compartment.

Practical and easy to use and a very good bargain price too.

3.0 out of 5 stars The sun will melt the glue!, 19 July 2013
This sticks to the windscreen well enough, but in the summer sun the glue holding the foam pads to the plastic melted and they all fell off. It also looks very chunky compared to some other similar products.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 July 2013
It looks very similar to the one on the pic but the one i received is not the same. Other than that, it works very well and it was delivered very fast.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bait and switch, 15 July 2013
I wasn't expecting much for my £5, but I was expecting to get the reasonably good looking Sunwire branded holder pictured on Amazon. What arrived instead is a generic cheap and nasty flimsy holder which may or may not last more than a month. On the good side, I don't have to remove my silicone case cover to use it, unlike some holders. On the bad side, its generic design means that the volume switch is obstructed by the left side clamp.
The suction mount works ok on my double glazing, hope that a curved windscreen doesn't affect it too much. After reading some of the other reviews, I will not risk using the charger, as I already have a perfectly good one.
Update: 4 months on the suction disc has now failed, so the item is totally useless. It's not as if it has had a lot of wear either. The mounting disc that came with my satnav has seen far heavier use and lasted far longer, after more than 3 years it still works perfectly.
On the plus side, the seller has now refunded me for the purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor design, 29 Jun 2013
Difficult to use, mechanism does not secure phone well often comes undone and breaks easily. However, when first product arrived sucker pad was damaged, replaced quickly without need of sending back old item.