on 24 May 2013
very pleased with this purchase. My grandson really likes fireman sam and i ordered the banner for his second birthday party. My order arrived very quickly as i left it a bit late ordering, but i recieved the banner in plenty of time for the party! Thank you so much.
on 2 April 2014
This is an excellent banner.

The size is amazing.

I used some of it as a banner, and the remainder to put round two tables which were long.

Highly recommended.
on 17 December 2012
very good product. easy to use, re-usable and long enough to be cut into 4 or 5 different banners. we used them at our son's party as well as to decorate our living room on his birthday.
on 13 October 2013
This is a must for any fan of fireman sam! Loads better than the simple birthday banners. Went down a treat with our three year old who didn't want me to take it down.
on 19 May 2013
My little boy loves fireman sam and these foil happy birthdays were perfect we cut one in half and cut the other in to 4/5 to place around the house. thank you
on 1 February 2012
My little boy will love this when he has his birthday in a few months time, he is Fireman Sam mad. Great price. Not seen anything like this in shops.
on 8 February 2013
We cut the banner up to make 5 individual banners so it worked out really good value for money, my daughter loved them, thanks very much!
on 4 June 2014
Excellent value for money! My son loves fireman sam and ive decorated room using this banner and others but i know hes going to love it.
on 20 November 2013
My 4year old was very happy good quality ;0)) my sister law even used them for her 3 year old party as they still looked as good ;0))
on 11 April 2013
Read on a previous review that it was a long banner and it was, so was able to put banner on a couple of areas. Loved by 3 year old