5.0 out of 5 stars Grace Plus Nothing Spells It All Out!, 14 July 1998
This review is from: Grace Plus Nothing (Paperback)
I am reading this book for the second time and it is powerful. It sheds light on the difference between grace justification versus works justification. It is divided into 123 short daily readings that are illustrated with wonderful anecdotes. The author bares his soul as he prompts us to do also, in seeking a real relationship with God through Jesus Christ. This book changed my life dramatically as it helped me to understand the truth of grace and the futility of seeking justification through works. Try it, I think you'll like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars God's Grace bestowed in a personal way, 7 Dec 1998
This review is from: Grace Plus Nothing (Paperback)
The Lutheran theologians stated in the 1500's, "sola gratia"--"by Grace Alone." Just what exactly did that mean? Many books have been written on this subject--the most famous being Walther's "The Proper Distinction Between Law and Gospel." Jeff Harken's book makes God's Grace personal, he shows how it impacts your daily life as well as your eternal life. The chapters are set up so that the book makes a perfect devotional book--as well as an ideal "stocking stuffer."

5.0 out of 5 stars Grace was the missing key for me..., 26 July 1999
This review is from: Grace Plus Nothing (Paperback)
If you don't understand Grace, you don't understand the Bible.
Grace Pluse Nothing opened my eyes to what the Law was and what Grace is. We say with our mouth's we believe in Grace but with our actions we demonstrate the LAW. This book will help.
It works! Bob Coker, Canton, Illinois

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern Classic, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Grace Plus Nothing (Kindle Edition)
Interested in God's grace I found this book on my search and have been blessed and have benefited as I have read each chapter. His style is bible based and very readable and at the risk of sounding legalistic should be required reading for every believer who has struggled with the everyday temptations of life. Once the truth begins to take hold it is so liberating and I found myself actually wanting to do the right thing just because God loves us so much. For me a modern day classic because it describes so well the fundamental concept of grace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read -, 12 Feb 2013
This review is from: Grace Plus Nothing (Kindle Edition)
I think this is a brilliant book. Just what I believe, but he puts it so well. Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't understand Grace, you don't understand the Bible, 17 April 1998
This review is from: Grace Plus Nothing (Paperback)
Grace Pluse Nothing opened my eyes to what the Law is and what Grace is. We say with our mouth's we believe in Grace but with out actions we demonstrate LAW. This book will help. I have ever taught out of it. It works! Bob Coker, Canton, Illinois

Grace Plus Nothing