4.0 out of 5 stars harry
they were very nice but a bit of a high price not great value for your money but choc is choc in all kids eyes
Published on 11 April 2013 by Mrs. Susan Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars No delivery!
Published 12 months ago by mrs zlv clarke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars No delivery!, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter Chocolate Frog (Misc.)
I ordered this several months ago along with some other harry potter stuff for my son. Everything else arrived but not this. He has asked so often where his chocolate frog it that I contacted the seller and asked. They apologised and promised to send a new one and something extra for his disappointment but again NOTHING! I am so disappointed. My address can't be wrong since all other sellers have used it perfectly.
I am very disappointed and won't use them again. I advise you not to also.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy!, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter Chocolate Frog (Misc.)
When this product arrived there was a hole in the packaging. Obviously as this is a food item I couldn't give as a gift as intended or eat it myself. I emailed the stellar and asked for return information and heard nothing back. I wouldn't order from this company again.

4.0 out of 5 stars harry, 11 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for harry potter fans, 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter Chocolate Frog (Misc.)
quite expensive for what it is but the kids loved them. Perfect for Harry Potter fans and there is even a wizard card inside

1.0 out of 5 stars is that what it was?, 6 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter Chocolate Frog (Misc.)
Only recognisable by the packaging! Arrived in a jiffy bag in a thousand pieces. For the price I recommend you buy 50 Freddo's.
total rip-off!

1.0 out of 5 stars More expensive than fillet steak!, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter Chocolate Frog (Misc.)
Ok, my fault for not checking the weight before ordering...but my word what a rip off! This works out at 33 pence a gramme which is more than you pay for the best fillet steak.

I know for fact that you can get these at half the price in your local store so do yourself a favour and buy from there!

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 25 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter Chocolate Frog (Misc.)
Firstly you are paying for the whole Harry Potter brand.
I got these because we were going to go on the Harry Potter train and thought it would be great for my children to have these as well as other Harry Potter sweets. When we opened the packaging the milk chocolate had turned slightly discoloured, like it had gone off. My children actually found them disgusting, not sure if it is because of they had gone off or the fact it was cheap chocolate.
I would have sent them back but I really could not be bothered with all the hassle, especially with my children having already opened them

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product and fast delivery but expensive, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter Chocolate Frog (Misc.)
I bought two of these as part of a birthday present for my sister, she absolutely loved them! But I do think that these are quite expensive for what you get, I was expecting the chocolate to be bigger than it was.

2.0 out of 5 stars Enough frog to put in your eye!, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter Chocolate Frog (Misc.)
My girls are HUGE Harry Potter fans and so I saw these and thought they'd go crazy for them. I know they will on Christmas morning but I have to say £4.74 x 2 (incl. P&P) for two tiny bits of chocolate in purple wrappers with the HP logo, absolute rip-off. I am not so naïve to think branded merchandise is not a rip-off generally, but this really does take the biscuit. They'll lose the frog in their back teeth, but I'll be encouraging them to keep the wrappers as that's clearly the expensive part of this item. The box they came in was great so clearly you've taken previous comments seriously, no complaints there, but seriously I can only imagine the mark-up you're getting!

5.0 out of 5 stars old times, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter Chocolate Frog (Misc.)
i got this for my sister for christmas, we used to have them as kids and it will bring back lovely memorys thankyou!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›