on 7 February 2014
Second pair I've had like this. They last about 6 years! So cosy and fit really well. Highly recommend them. Fur is just right thickness. I'm allergic to some fur but this seems to be hypoallergenic and my feet don't get sweaty.
on 27 November 2013
They keep her feet warm, which in turn keeps her mouth closed.
Top stuff.
She also says they're comfy too.
on 5 February 2014
I bought these slippers about a month ago, when I first tried them I had difficulty getting them on as they are quite tight around the top, however as I've worn them now for about two weeks they have losened up and are easier to get on. But they are a small fitting, I bought the 5/6 if your a size 6 they won't be very good I'm a 5 and they only just fit, but they are VERY and cosy. I will buy another pair.
on 5 December 2014
A little disappointed, had read that could be a little tight to get foot in , though as have brought previous slippers thought they would be ok. They are actually very tight to get feet into foot of slipper. I only persevered because my feet are so cold. Also I hope they will stretch a bit???
on 29 March 2014
Despite the fact that some people dislike these coolers, I am a big fan. They are so snug and warm when it is cold and even when it is not cold, they help me to relax although I have to take them off when my feet get too hot! I have had them before and will buy them again.
on 6 April 2014
These slippers are quite pretty (very nice bright color) and very warm. They were a bit smaller than expected but after i used them a few times now they fit perfectly. The only thing I am not super pleased with is that the opening is very small so it requires a bit of an effort to put them on. When they are on they are very comfortable though! I would recommend.
on 17 February 2015
I am a size 6.5 to 7 based on reviews I ordered the 7/8 as some people said these slippers come up small. They were big on me at least an inch beyond my big toe. Have returned and ordered the next size down.
on 31 January 2013
bought these to put into my boots, made my feet lovely and warm in the snow, may buy other colours.
on 24 April 2015
Had Cooler before and was really pleased. So when I saw them on Amazon I had to order again.
on 6 March 2015
Brilliant, toasty, comfy, altogether the best slippers ever

See one answered question