5.0 out of 5 stars Little things make for awesome presents.
I bought it for a Christmas gift, and the person loved it.
It is well made, simple and came with a good detail: a thin see-through wrapping bag with hearts all over it.
Would definitely buy the other different Minions for the collection.
These little guys make me laugh every single time.
Published on 3 Jan. 2013 by Diogo Lopes

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and slow delivery
Published 15 months ago by Mrs E L Beyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and slow delivery, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me Deluxe 10-Inch Plush Figure Minion Jorge (Toy)
I ordered this for my nephew for Christmas. The estimated delivery date range was several weeks apart. It didn't arrive in time for Christmas although all of the other items I ordered at the same time arrived much earlier and the dispatch date email arrived well before Christmas (admittedly Amazon did warn me when I ordered that it may not arrive in time for Christmas even though the delivery range started a week before Christmas).

When it arrived the quality was not what I expected. The mouth is printed on and is not plush and this was already showing signs of cracking. The straps around his glasses and trousers were not securely fastened and in my nephews excitement of opening the present which had, 'fallen off Santa's sleigh' he almost tore them off, I cannot see them remaining attached for any length of time.

All in all I was rather disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little things make for awesome presents., 3 Jan. 2013
Diogo Lopes (Lisbon, Portugal) - See all my reviews
I bought it for a Christmas gift, and the person loved it.
Would definitely buy the other different Minions for the collection.
These little guys make me laugh every single time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 6 Nov. 2013
Thank you for the peace and quiet I am getting because of this little toy all kids love these little characters couldn't have made a better buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Nov. 2013
Fantastic quality for the money. Pretty quick delivery. Bought 2 other minions (Dave and Tim). Would definitely recommend to other people. Great value for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy but be careful about delivery time., 11 April 2015
I bought this for about £5 on Amazon, which I consider to be a great bargain - the same one in a local toy shop was £15. These figures are big and colourful and also soft and cuddly. I bought a set of three for my great grandson and he loves them. They are warm and soft and very cuddly. They all have different facial expressions which adds to the interest if you but a few of them. They are very sturdy and well made and should last for years. I certainly recommend them for any child who is into the film characters. The only downside was that the ones I ordered came all the way from the manufacturers in China and it took them a very long time to get here. OK al long as you are not in a hurry. My advice is to check where the seller is - if it is relatively local then go for it. If it is the actual manufacturer in China then maybe think about it and be ready for a long wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Excellent item just as described. Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Eyes a little disappointing, 12 July 2014
I love the minions - but I would recommend going for a one eyed minion - the two eyed ones just aren't as good doesn't look as good in real life, the two eyed evil minions are better - otherwise great

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 July 2014
my grandson loves this

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, 8 July 2014
Just what the children wanted and good side too. Delivery from China was fast

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift, 28 Jun. 2014
my 4 y o loves Jorge and his friends who came to stay after her birthday, good quality and great fun