5.0 out of 5 stars Got as a Bday Present, Fantastic!
Published on 25 Feb 2012 by D. Deacon

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the orchestra, some of the choices of "greatest music" not so good
Although the album is called "greatest video game music" there are a lot of songs that are not well known at all and are not really all that good.
They could have replaced them with much better sounding songs.
Published 13 months ago by Bill Chandler

5.0 out of 5 stars Got as a Bday Present, Fantastic!, 25 Feb 2012
D. Deacon "Bvenged" (Wales) - See all my reviews
I got this as a present from a mate, we're both gamers and it's fantastic! Some of the tracks are of games I'm not fond of, but regardless I found myself listening to them anyway. I really felt this came straight from the games themselves at times :D Especially with Fallout and Oblivion. Tetris always brings a smile to my face and Mass Effect 3 Survival has me intently listening, remembering back to the game itself. A must buy for all avid gamers!

4.0 out of 5 stars Some surprisingly brilliant tracks, 3 Feb 2012
Most of this CD I already own in another form, but it's the playful pieces that stand out. The Angry Birds is surprisingly excellent, very charming. Additionally, this is by far the best version of Tetris I have heard. Worth it for these two alone for game music connoiseurs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who says video game music has to be all bleepy., 29 Nov 2013
S. Lake - See all my reviews
Ok, so it's probably a niche market - classical arrangements of video game music played by the London Philharmonic Orchestra, but I absolutely love this CD.

Track 2 - "Legend of Zelda: Suite " is my triumphant going home from work on a Friday evening music.

And if you like Angry Birds - track 4 is brilliant - you can't call yourself a true gamer until you've heard the orchestral version of the Angry Birds theme.

(+10 geek points!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 28 May 2012
This was bought for my 9 year old son who loves the music to these games, he loved the cd and so do the whole family - there's lots of dancing in our house when this cd is playing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great study music, 1 Jun 2014
I find myself easily distracted while studying, particularly by song lyrics! I bought both this album and the second album of the same series and it is absolute gold for sitting down and getting work done! Upbeat, emotionally driving, eerie, sad, jovial- every theme under the sun is evoked through these tunes. If you know the source material (i.e. the game they came from) then it's even better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice adaptations of video game music!, 11 Jan 2014
Very nice adaptations of video game music!, Some serious work went into these recordings, I tip my hat to the creators.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review: The Greatest Video Game Music, 12 Dec 2013
This was a gift for my son, a 'gamer' from way back. He was really chuffed with this compilation. It was a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Music!, 13 Nov 2013
This album is very, very good! Music for video games is as serious today as music for films and this particular album is pretty special. The London Philharmonic Orchestra are just amazing, the music is rich in tone, creating a beautiful fusion of what seems very like classical music with a modern twist. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 17 Sep 2013
Present for my boyfriend who loved it. Great fun guessing the game for each track, a great buy for any game/music fan,

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Greatest Video Game Music (Amazon Bonus Track Edition) (MP3 Download)
Get this get it now! Even if you haven't played these games, the soundtracks are soo good!
Worth every penny!

The Greatest Video Game Music (Amazon Bonus Track Edition)
The Greatest Video Game Music (Amazon Bonus Track Edition) by London Philharmonic Orchestra and Andrew Skeet
Buy MP3 Album£6.49